Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It is time to honor the winner of the 123rd POTW award!!!
12/4/2007 6:20:30 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Daniel!

I went to your profile here and noticed you are not my friend yet and have sent you an invitation to become friends.

Being a fellow Canuck living in Winnipeg, Manitoba (yeah, same place as AdlandPro is) it appears we enjoy many of the same things about the outdoors. 

Actually I kinda like AdlandPro itself as a business or at least an excellent Business Resource.  Don't you?

SO! To others reading this.

Consider this an INVITATION to visit my profile, have a good look around, and if you are not already my friend PLEASE INVITE ME to be your friend.

Thanks Daniel and anyone else that accepts me as their friend.

Gunther G.

ps - if you would like to tell me about your Friends Win program and perhaps become my sponsor please do so.   No one has  it "locked in" yet (see my profile for what I mean by that). 

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2007 7:33:45 AM

Hi John and Pauline!!

Thank you for another GREAT presentation of our POTW. 

Daniel, many congratulations.  Enjoy your reign as our POT this week.  It is such a deserved honor for you.  Your HTML lessons are so incredible - though I am still stumbling with 1 and 2.  Keep moving on and someday maybe I will catch up!!! (lol)

Your bio was quite an eye-opener for me, and it made me realize how little I knew about your until I read it.  You are just an all around giving guy.  There is some very fortunate lady out there for you.  You are just incredibleand I KNOW you will succeed in all of your endeavors.

Blessings and  a great big CONGRATULATIONS, my friend!! Enjoy every minute!!

Judy

+0
12/4/2007 9:00:26 AM

Daniel your bio is very impressive and sincerely hope you find the online business you need to take care of your family.  So sorry about the loss of your wife.  You are a brave man to raise 4 children on your own!  I love the way you are so involved with children and your church.  God will bless you in many ways.

Thank you Pauline and John for a wonderful presentation of Daniel.

Sara

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2007 2:46:40 PM

Hello John and Pauline,
Another great personality for our POTW award.

Daniel, I love your courage and devotion to success, but most importantly I love this about you: "Allowing God in my Life was the biggest help as that is where my strength came from"
There, is the best way to go.

Congratulations and many more great honors dear friend!!

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2007 2:55:55 PM

Congratulations Daniel!

Its wonderful to see you as our POTW King this week.  I enjoyed reading your bio.  I'm sorry for the loss of your wife to cancer.  I admire your strength in moving forward and raising your children.  My sister-in-law lost her husband and raised 3 young children.  From her experiences, I know it isn't an easy task.

Enjoy your week!

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!