Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/19/2007 5:49:08 AM
Hi John and Pauline,

Thank you for another great POTW!

Dear Beryl, I read your bio, it touched me so much. Oh, how childhood adventures can affect our whole life. Thank you for sharing it with us.

CONGRATULATIONS on being the 121th POTW. You so deserve it. You are a so friendly person everywhere I see you.

Love and hugs,

Dimitra

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 6:09:45 AM

Hi Dimitra,

It is so nice to see you as always.  You are such a great friend to all here at Adlandpro.  Whenever I need encouragement or inspiring words, there you are.

It is true.  Things from our childhood can affect your entire life.  If we dwell on it, those bad experiences can control our life.  But, I learned not to let this happen.

Writing the bio did bring tears to my eyes for a moment.  But those ghost can no longer hinder me.  I am truley blessed.  Thank you for coming by and being a true friend.

thank-you_37.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 6:47:09 AM

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Beryl,

What an inspiration you are!  Yes, it is truly a day to rejoice in.  We are certainly blessed to have you as our friend.

Enjoy your much deserved reign!

Joe

--------------------------------
Blessed are those who HUG!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
11/19/2007 7:51:58 AM

Hi John

I am delighted for you Beryl and I hope and pray that you get access to the little girls they would be blessed to have you as their new mum. 

Congratulations, enjoy your week and may the angels guide you in your quest

God Bless

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!