Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: 1001 Things to Give Thanks For
11/17/2007 7:22:20 PM
Hello Luella, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs nimi
+0
11/17/2007 7:26:27 PM
Dear Dean and Gladys, Praise The Lord! that He has met your need. Thank You for being a witness and Glorifying Him. To His Glory nimi
+0
11/17/2007 7:34:09 PM
Hi Phil, It is good to hear from you too... I may be away from this computer, but never away from Our Lord,I must do whatever He bids me to do.., Yes our God is an awesome God. Everyday when I see the sunrise and sunset,it still takes my breath away. I was just enjoying the autum leaves yesterday as I was coming home.Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too... Blessings nimi
+0
11/17/2007 7:42:20 PM
Thanks to everyone doing a Great Job! Keep it Up!!!! I was just talking about the Sunrise, here is what I wrote the last time: I'm thankful for the sunrise every morning, the huge orange drapes that hang in the sky that slowly lifts itself up to reveal yet another beautiful day, with no mistakes in it yet. I'm thankful for being alive and to have a god who loves me, I can do all things through Jesus Christ my Lord who strengthens me. I am thankful for having people to love and to be loved in return. I am thankful for God loving us some much that he sent his only son so that we could have eternal life and live with him forever with him .I am also thankful for the time that I had with my mom and dad on this earth even though it was cut short ,because what they taught me will live in me forever. In all we say and do never forget to give thanks http://frutavida4u.com/4mylife http://cashinonvoip.lightyearalliance.comHi Paula, Thanks for Posting! I am counting them as Seven things that you are thankful for! Yes the Sun Rises and sets beautifully! I always look at it and say how awesome it is everyday! It is a painting of God`s done by Him Everyday! Our parents and their teachings are important as well! Have a Blessed day! The next # to post will be 58. Please add # to our post . So it is easy to measure! thanks greetings Nimi, Great idea! A few of the things I am grateful for are: 58. You Nimi, you are a kind friend 59. The ability to be grateful 60. Air to breath 61. Water to drink 62. A complete body hands, feet, etc. 63. My family 64. My wife Nancy 65. My experiences good and "backwards blessings" 66. A computer so I can share these 67. An internet connection to connect to AdlandPro 68. Time to share 69. - 542. All my AdlandPro friends (minus 1 because I already said Nimi above.) WHY Give the Gift of Health? It says I Love You! Blog: http://detoxspa.blogspot.comThanks to Everyone for Posting! and making it a Thankful Thanksgiving......... For I for one have many things to be happy about......... 70.Thick buttery sweet Pea Soup. 71.Crunchy Cereals In the Morning. 72.Chilli butter for Corn 73.Sugar ice cream Cones. 74.offshore fishing. 75.Roasting Fresh lobsters at the Sea Shore 76.Eating sugar cane at the sugarcane field 77.Sitting on the Strawberry Patch and eating all the juicy strawberries! 78.Plucking Peaches at the Peach orchard and being filled with the goodness of it. 79.Selecting ripe melons,or try the coconut! It is the same principle.......(Tap) 80.Apple Pie A-La-Mode! 81.Steak,corn,potatoes and beer. 82.Stew in a Pottery Pot and Biscuits. Lol makes your mouth water doesn`t it? See folks there are lot of things to be happy about and to Give God The Glory! Hi David! Thank You David, for Your Post. 83.I am Thankful for Friends like you who encourage me! The internet and all the Technology is great indeed! Just don't let me get tangled there!God Help me!lol He is wonderful and He always does! I know what you mean about the backward blessings. They are blessings in disguise! When it happens we do not know about it, until later we see his Plan for Us! Thank You My Friend,May God Bless You,and your wife Nancy and all your 6 children and grand if any! Thank You again to all Friends: Lets celebrate,Thanks Giving, Lets Give Thanks Unto Him, With our Grateful Hearts, and because what the Lord hath done for us! 83.For the Joy of human Love,Brother,Sister, Parent, Child,Friends on earth and Friends above. 84.For All Gentle Thoughts and Mild. 85.Songs sung in the showers. 86.cuddly teddy bears,that comforteth a Child. 87.Receiving forgiveness, from God above and mankind. 88.useful,preventive measures-Fruits of Experience 89.The folding process that allows Kleenexes to emerge from the box one at a time! 90.Standing at the window from a top of a mountain, and watching a snow fall,the flakes of crystal perfection,feathering from the sky! Ahaaaa,look at all this beautiful things that we enjoy,sometimes they are simple things, and other times it is beyond our comprehension. Thank You God For all the simple things in our lives and all that we take for granted, and all thy extraordinary creations,We are truly humble to be
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2007 11:08:01 PM
Hello Dear Nirmala !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!