Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Johnnie Lim

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 1001 Things to Give Thanks For
11/18/2007 2:00:25 AM
Hi Nimala,
Thanks for the post.
As we draw near to yet another year, let's be thankful for all the wonderful things the Lord has done for us and for giving us the Grace and for sustainting us. Truely it is through His strenght an Grace that we are able to go through the strungle of life. Because of His faithfullness, we know with confidence we can face 2008 with great expectation! He has never fail us.

Blessing,

To your success! johnnie lim shop and earn Please add me if I am not your friend yet.
+0
11/18/2007 4:12:40 AM
Hello Nick, Great to see you here,and your post. I can smell the aroma of the Turkey already. Thanks for helping me to cook my Turkey,and getting it started. Last year we fed about 250 people, I think this year going to be 300. So it will be lots of Turkeys! So I have to Thank God for giving me the abilities to cook, for multitudes! Thank You for your presence and encouraging people in this community.Adlanders are fortunate to have you... May He Bestow Multitudes of Blessing to your family! nimi
+0
11/18/2007 4:27:54 AM
Hello Johnnie, Thanks for your post. Yes His Grace is sufficient for us! Thank You for believing in it. I just sent an invitation, to be friends.As I said I was in Malaysia,and it was,beautiful,and clean. I enjoyed my travel there. I Thank God for my Father-in-Law`s ministry in Kolumpoor! When we went there,they still remembered him. May he continually wrap you around His Grace. nimi
+0
11/19/2007 4:37:36 PM
We are Thankful To God for all things created, for the pleasures in life and the feelings in life, which are never ending............. 91.lemons to keep vegetables from turning brown 92.blissfully splendid smell of a hotdog and mustard at the game! 93.Thank God for Popcorn,Sooo much for soooo less calories! and can keep one busy! 94.The essence of humor 95.The times when you feel you are the only two people in the world 96.sweet air of spring inspiring you to write a poem 97.Thinking happy summer thought 98.Egg Tosses 99.and Balloon toss 100.Congratulatory Notes. Well.............. we have reached one step only 9 more steps to go...........if everyone reaches and writes something........ we will get there sooner.......... But the important thing is to enjoy our Thanksgiving first! with our families..... But don’t forget to comeback afterwards and add to this marathon! Thanks to All.......and Most of all to God Well lets go to the next hundred things that makes us happy...... 118.A hand made afghan 119.Feeling like a child, who thinks he mastered the art of tying a shoe lace. 120.The quick flash of deer startled by the orchard’s windfall 121.The biggest smile in the world. 122.street musicians. 123. Fresh chunky chocolate chip cookies(warm) 124.Seeing interesting people in an elevator. 125.A strawberry dipped in warm Chocolate sauce. 126.The soft feeling of cotton sheet over your cheek 127. When friends drop in 128. When tulip bulbs begins to erupt and bloom 129.Any refund 130.long phone calls-from people who loves you 131challenging yourself with a jigsaw puzzle or a electronic game. 132.Reaching for the sky 133.The sound of a soothing piano music 134.Gathering around the piano in a lounge 135.dreaming on the river bank 136.feeling witty,, confident, devastatingly feminine 137Running down on a sandy beach 138.suspenders to hold the pants up 139.exploring,being adventurous, and taking chances, and being spontaneous 140.A cold water on a hot summer days when we count our blessings it is never ending indeed!!!. 112. to know what "LOL" is "Laughing Out Loud" and mean it, 113. Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be to our God for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation of John 7:12 114. for "Tribute" to Billy Graham and You: http://www.lifetrain.ws/Nimi/Tribute.html 115. http://www.lifetrain.ws/Nimi/Tribute.html 116. For http://www.lifetrain.ws/Nimi/Rose-of-Sharon.html 117. For Friends like You "At-His-Service" http://www.lifetrain.ws/Nimi/ Hello. I am happy and give thanks for my children and my children’s health my friends that I adore and I am very thankful that God has blessed with a wonderful loving and caring man to love me and my daughters, Praise God he is an awesome God Kathy Martin Let's be happy for: Healthy grandchildren Ice cream Have a lovely Thanksgiving. Your Friend Deborah And for the greatness of all in Adlandpro and their endeavors Thank you NIMI. It really does mean a lot to me to be able to offer a little support to so many people who suffer with mental illness. I honestly don't know where I'd be today if it weren't for the kindness that was shown to me in the past. Happy Thanksgiving My Friend Sincerely, Bill Vanderbilt Praise the Lord! Bogdan, 150.Thank You, for you are God sent! 151. Thank You for the Tribute, It is a beautiful Rose. 152. Thank You for making this Forum permanent. So I will never forget. 153. Thank You for Kicking off my site with a Bang............At His Service and Rose of Sharon........So God’s Message Can Be Spread Through Your God Speed-Program, To those that are in Need of hearing the Gospel. I am Honored to partner with you with that program! God is an Awesome God indeed. 154. Thanks for Billy Graham! He is my favorite Televangelist too.... 155.Thank You for teaching the Five crowns of Glory! 156. Thank you for the Bible Wheel in your King Priest. and I am glad I could teach you "LOL" Laughter is the Best Medicine indeed. See you around! May God Bless You Abundantly! Have a Great Thanks Giving! Hi Kathy, Thank You, and it is nice to see You again! Let us indeed Thank the Lord for our Children and Grand children, for They are like the Olive branch-unto us, and like the Jewels.........I have Two Children, and four Grandchildren, and People who Love us! I put your # to141-145 141.Children,142-children`s health. 143.Friend` that you adore.144.loving caring man. 145-God is an Awesome God. Enjoy Your Thanksgiving! Bless You nimi 157.Thank you for that, greeting! My Boss sent that to me and I did upload that in my system. Someone was genius! and created that, and the tune is fitting! My speaker does not work and I am afraid, I cant listen to it again. But 158.Thanks for Posting! Hope many of you listen and get tickled with it! Have a great Thanksgiving! i Deborah Thank You, for your participation! 147.Healthy Grand children- They are our life line 148.Ice Cream! I think it is one of the greatest invention! Beacause,90% of the people love it, especially the young and old! the sick and the healthy! Thanks! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving nimi Hi Faith, That is a beautiful name! 149.And for the Greatness of all in Adland 159.And For Their endeavors. 160.Let` also Thank"Bogdan Fideur" for this wonderful community!
+0
Johnnie Lim

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/20/2007 7:32:27 AM
My Dear Sister Nimi,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Malaysia. yes, this is a beautiful country and God Love all malaysian as well and  I prayed  that He will pour His spirit in this land and drawed all men to Him. Please remember Malaysia in your prayer. I believe more muslim will opened  their eyes and  seek the truth and the truth will set them free.  Yes, God Blessed your Father in Law for his faithfulness in serving.

# ??.Thank God for Friends like you.

To your success! johnnie lim shop and earn Please add me if I am not your friend yet.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!