Menu

Promote
FREAKY FRIDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-16-2007
11/16/2007 10:31:51 AM
Hi all, I just had to use that subject line because I really love the movie "Freaky Friday." Let me start by saying though that there is nothing freaky about today's Profile of the Day. Rather, this person is fabulous, fantastic, faithful, fearless, and fun!!!

This person has something in common with many of you in that she is one of the many who are involved with the ever-popular and wonderful Jerky business. They have a similar background as I do in that we are both involved with taxes and related work.

Congratulations to Monica S. Please visit her profile, forum, and say hi here. Thanks, Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FREAKY FRIDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-16-2007
11/16/2007 10:39:42 AM

Another great Choice Stelen,

Well Monica, I hope your books are doing well and Congrats on the award.

The Hunger Site

"To begin a journey, you need a final destination.  What's yours?  If you don't have a place you want to be then there is no need to go any further.  As you have already arrived." Wink  Jim Allen III

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2007 10:55:30 AM

Hi Stephen,

Well if it's freaky Friday then I guess we're in for a freaky weekend. Thanks a lot buddy. :)

Monica, I'm so glad that Stephen chose to feature you as our Friday POTD. A well deserved recognition for the many activities you participate in here at Adland.

Congrats on all the books you've had published lately. WTG!!!

Enjoy your day in the spot light and lime light.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
11/16/2007 10:57:12 AM

A perfect choice, Stephen.  Congratulations Monica!  Have a great day.

red admiral by SGBlow

Sara

New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2007 10:58:37 AM

Hey Stephen,

With your permission I'd like to thank my good friend Jim for posting the banner to feed the world's hungry. I hope everyone will click on the banner and donate.

Thanks JIm.

Shalom and have a freaky weekend,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!