Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: COME POST YOUR FAVORITE POEM OR SCRIPTURE !!! THANKS!
11/17/2007 8:10:42 AM

Hi Carla!

I have written this poem:

Dancing in the morning

Don´t dwell in the shadows
Act like you never have been living before
Nurture your beloved one
Citizens of Solitaire, start talking!
Isolation leads to desolation
Never before, have I seen such a pain on earth
Give, and to you shall be given

If I would crush your dreams, would you ignore mine?
Now it is time to sing and dance the shadows away

To you dreamers, act with vision, and do it now!
Hollow is someone´s soul, she should dance!
Emerge from ashes, you potential Worldshaker!

Misty morning is the right time for a lovely shake
Oh, you must learn the right steps?
Right, you must learn how to move
Never before, have I seen such a dance
In the fields, she was free at last
Now, she showed her right ability
Gone, was her fear to move with grace

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2007 4:46:52 PM

HI Mattias,
  Thanks!! I really appreciate that !
God bless!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
11/17/2007 6:30:39 PM

The First Psalm

An essay By Carl Kirkland

About twenty years ago I was meditating on the 1st Psalm. As I recited the 1st Psalm over and over in my mind, this interpretation came to me. The Psalm starts out by referring to four distinct groups of people. " Blessed is the man who walketh not in the council of the ungodly."This is the first group, the ungodly being those that arte without God or basically they are the unsaved. "Nor standeth inthe way of sinners" This is the second group, whom I believe to be carnal Christians. People like the man in 1 Corinthians 5 whom Paul said to turn over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh so that the spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. "Nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful". This third group are the judgmental Christians who sit around judging everyone else. "But his delight is in the law of the LORD and in his law does he meditate day and night." This fourth group is where God wants us to be. The entire law is fulfilled when your focus is on loving others. There are promises for this group. "And he shall be like a tree that is planted  by the rivers of water" A tree on the riverbank has unlimited acess to water. I believe that the river is symbolic of the Holy Spirit. "That bringeth forth his fruit in his season." The primary fruit should be love and should always be in season. Other fruit would be gifts of the Spirit, each of which has a season. " His leaf also shall not wither" I believe that this is a promise of devine health, if we truly walk in the Spirit. " And whatsoever he doeth shall prosper." Whatsoever is an all inclusive word. This is the key to obtaining true prosperity. When your focus is on others, you will prosper financially, for the purpose of helping others, nopt to consume it on your lusts. It goes without saying that you will prosper spiritually. You will also prosper mentally and socially. Whatsoever covers a lot of territory. "The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away." Those without God are driven by the winds of circumstance. When the world deals them a cruel blow they despair and sometimes commit suicide because they have nothing to hold on to. Job was tormented more than anyone that I know could bear, but he kept his focus on God and did not lose his faith. "Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment," They shall be on bended knees before the Great White Throne. " Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous." The carnal Christians won't beon bended knees before the Throne nor will they be standing along side of Christ judging with him. 1 Corinthians 3 indicates that they will lose their rewards but their spirits will be saved. Exactly where they will be is a mystry. :For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous but the way of the ungodly shall perish." The righteous shall be one with Christ and will know even as they are known. We are told about the fate of the ungodly in the passage about the Great White Throne in Revelations 20:11-15. Their  fate is also referred to in Matthew 25: 31-46 in the judgment of the sheep and the goats.

This interpretation was, I believe, inspired by the Holy Spirit. Essential truths are contained within the 1st Psalm. A pattern for living is laid out. This pattern is repeated over and over throughtout the scriptures in one way or another.

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 6:10:01 PM
Prayer of ThanksAngel

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
Father in heaven,
We thank thee.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy Thanksgiving!Smiley

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!  Eat good!  lol, LaNell

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 8:51:52 PM

HI Lanell,
Thanks so much ! May God bless you richly!
Sincerely,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!