Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: HTML Lesson 1
11/13/2007 10:04:28 PM

Great Introduction to HTML Daniel !

I'm with you and will be promoting your forum as the lessons carry on........

thanks and Keep up the Great Work my friend!

Success to you!

Love Light and laughter

Neil
+1
11/14/2007 1:19:23 AM
Thank you Daniel for creating this forum. I think it's great that someone else is doing this. I did this years ago and it wasn't as easy as it looks. When you show html code in the forums, you have to write it in a different way or it doesn't show. The first time I tried it, everything I wrote did what it was supposed to do, in other words, if I wrote the greater than and less than brackets..< > they wouldn't show on the page. It took me FOREVER to figure out how to stop the code from making <b>bold text</b> when I want to show them HOW to make bold text. The first time I wrote a tutorial on html, I did it on web tv and I had to replace the < and > with parenthesis and just TELL people to change it from ( this ) to < this >. I finally got it right by going into the edit mode and looking at the flipped around code. But I had no clue then. Thank God it's not as hard to do this now with Adland Pro as it used to be..or is it? Did you find it a challenge or not?
Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+1
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/14/2007 8:32:38 AM
Hi Annie

Thats a Great Idea just keep a copy for later.

I will be leaving this thease thread up so you can also alsways just come back here also.

Thanks

Daniel

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/14/2007 8:34:20 AM
Hi Neil

Thanks for that... I am not sure how much you guys know about HTML so I thought I will teach this as If you have never seen HTML before.

This way nobody gets left behind and for you guys that know it now ...This can be a referessher !

Daniel

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/14/2007 8:41:24 AM
Hi Becky

Yes I know that is going to be a challenge to get over. I found the same as you if I put the code up here it executes and does what It is supposed to do !

I have even tried to use the comment code to stop that
 <!--  DON'T SHOW ME     -->

Normally that will kill the code and just show the raw code and not execute.

Thats Ok I found a way around It !

I will show you as we go along here !

Its not going to be easy to do this here but I will figure it out as we go.

Thank You for Joining Us !

Daniel

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!