Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: u r invited :-)
11/11/2007 7:02:48 AM

HI Pauline,
Thanks for the forum ! I am grateful for Adlandpro friends and the new relationships I have formed with the members of CMU7 most of which are in this community too. I have started my own business now and found my niche in networking so I am thrilled!
I am also thankful that my son is safely home from Iraq with his family which includes my new grandson.

Thanks to all for being my friend and may God bless you all!

Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2007 7:04:41 AM

I love to eat!!!!!    Where's the bamboo???

happy thanksgiving  everybody

+0
11/11/2007 7:08:50 AM
 Hear Ye hi pauline....jb here...as a brit i cannot join in your celebrations (you kicked us out)...but i send my best wishes to you 'yank's' and wish you all well.....cheers JB England 

jbird
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2007 7:37:55 AM
Hi Pauline!

Thank you so much for your warm invitation...I can sense a HUGE celebration here. :)

First of all, I am most grateful to hear that you are recovering nicely from your recent illness!!  It sounds like your body needed a serious cleanse and you were strong enough to survive it.  Keep up the great work. lol

I am also grateful for all the little things that are sometimes taken for granted in our everyday lives.

I am very grateful for all of the relationships that have developed here in our Adland community!!  Just like a fine meal...my friends here put a smile on my face 365 days a year.

I "thank you" all...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...it's partytime!!

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.
Henry Van Dyke

magicthanksgiving1.gif thanksgiving image by shortcakelady

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2007 7:49:31 AM
Ok Peter,

since you are the first to post im going to indulge you, so heres some reaaaaaal spicy Indian beef curry, hope you like it...I hope your eyes burn and your nose leak while you down this...U asked for it hehheehehehe!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketand heres some pasta with gravy too just case the indian curry was too spicy ;-)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok Ok something to cooool you off, guess the spice was too much huh??
Drinks.jpg picture by paulapee_2006

Have fun

Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!