Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: u r invited :-)
11/16/2007 4:53:24 AM
Omg Lisa my dear,

Ofcourse you are most welcome to the party, this is for all of adlandpro members whether you celebrate  Thanksgiving or not, just being here in Adland and sharing so much in friendship and community spirit is reason enough to celebrate dont ya think???

So bring along your best friend too, and I invite all no matter what caste, creed or religion you belong too, we want to celebrate friendship here.

Have a blast everyone....I'll be baaaaaaaaaak ;-)

Luv you all

Pauline R
+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/17/2007 12:55:22 PM

Thanks Pauline for this place to add our posts. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Here are YOUR

Christmas-Perfect Gifts

and This So Affordble Business!

This Team is Hot!

Looking for a Healthy Gift Alternative for Christmas This Year? 

JD Premium Christmas

If you are like me, you are often looking for healthy, flavorful snacks and natural products to share with family and friends. 

JD Premium Products far surpass others in meeting this need. How about treating your loved ones to a wonderful selection of Beef Jerky, Turkey Jerky, Buffalo Jerky, Fruit Snacks and fine Personal, Skin, and Home Care products? 

Then, how about the Perfect Home Based Business that You can afford? What a gift! And, even more vital than a healthy and popular product line, a wonderful caring team with many years of diverse marketing experience is ready and well able to help YOU get established and work with YOU every step of the way. What if I told you that Your Success is Guaranteed?

For only $12.00 a month (Minimum plus $1.97 shipping) your membership includes a choice of products to keep, use or whatever you like delivered every month to your door. Don't wait too long. Christmas is almost here!

Click Here for more and a NEW very Special Bonus! It gets better...

“The Healthy Life

Company”

At this time JD Premium Products is availableto our US friends only. Sorry!

WAIT!

Before you leave...

Don't forget to click on "Kevin's Grab Bag" each time you see it on any of my posts or in my signature. You never know what you may find! Enjoy! Be Successful!

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2007 1:44:13 PM

What a fun party Pauline.  My husband and I go to my sisters for Thanksgiving dinner and then to hubby's sisters for pie / dessert. 

This year will be sadder since my mother-in-law Estelle passed away in September. I always made "our" 10 pound turkey for the day after Thanksgiving and mommy came to our house.

Putting saddness aside... I need to be Thankful!!  I wish each and every one of my Adland friends a safe and harmonious Thanksgiving.  I'm thankful for all of you.

I have a Thanksgiving party going on too and you're all invited!! 

I'm inviting you all to pop by my FUN forum and get aquainted with everyone else.  I have a good Thanksgiving topic going.  It's here http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/511495.aspx

And if you like to cook, check out the Thanksgiving recipes topic. If you don't....just look at the pictures AND DROOL......lol.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/511532.aspx

THANKSGIVING.

T..... is for our thankfulness for many joys and blessings...
H..... is for our homes so warm and bright...
A..... is for autumn, time for harvest and abundance...
N..... is for nature's beauty and delight...
K..... is for the kitchens where good food is cooked with love...
S..... for spicy fragrances in the air...
G..... is for the gathering of family and friends...
I..... for the inheritance we share...
V..... is for the vision that the Pilgrims held so dear...
I..... is for high ideals in all they planned...
N..... is for our native country brave and great and free...
G..... for God's great goodness to our land.

Blessing to you all.  Come to my place and don' be a stranger Pauline! Hugs and God Bless,  Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!