Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY
8/7/2005 9:48:38 AM
Ahh, That was beautiful Kathy,, thank you for being such a kind and caring individual.. You an asset to them community, for sure. Today, I Will Be More Than I Was Yesterday, And even more than that Tomorrow!
+0
8/7/2005 10:14:51 AM
Hello Kathy, You make so many people happy. These words are a reflection of you. Very best wishes John
+0
8/7/2005 10:50:04 AM
Hi Kathy, I have heard that it takes more facial muscles to frown than it does to smile. This alone is a good reason to smile and be happy. Dr. Patch Adams worked with children and developed a program whereupon everyday these children were inundated with things that made them laugh. The results were staggering. These children improved in ways no one could have believed. Of course, the effects on terminal diseases only made these children more comfortable but I believe as do many others, that laughter is a great medicine. I have found, a relationship full of laughter and happiness will usually result in a stronger, more healthy environment. Not to mention, it is usually a very attractive and sexually appealing feature of an individual to the opposite sex. Happiness usually contributes to healthy bodies and minds and has been proven to reduce stress in the event the relationship experiences hardships and unexpected circumstances beyond its control. I believe that prominent essential chemicals in the brain are much more stimulated through happiness and laughter than through stress and sadness. I'm not a doctor, but I love to laugh and I feel great. Proof Positive! All the best to everyone! Happiness = stronger relationship.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 11:22:26 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us Kathy:)
+0
8/7/2005 11:44:00 AM
Thank Kathy Thanks for the invite very nice How do you find all the time to do this Keep up the good work Have a great day Lloyd
Build you business fastto day with RTA. http://retire2bfree.veretekk.com Take Control of your health before it is to late http://www.iwannabeslim.isagenix.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!