Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #68 FOR 2007
11/10/2007 5:50:59 PM

Jim

Thanks for the congratulations, Jim I don't think I told you this before but when I was under 5 years old my father owned a butcher shop and had 3 delivery motor bikes, A Harley Davidson 750 Harley Davidson 1000 and an Indian 1000. Jim my brother has also restored a few old 50s 60s 70s bikes. tell you about  them later. I just restore old 50s ford v8s Customs and Customlines. Jim see http://ford-customline-v8.20m.com/

Jim thanks again

+0
11/10/2007 5:55:36 PM

Marilyn

Thanks for being a great an helpful friend. Marilyn  I often wonder how many people I have helped. I know of many great stories but in the most part I am possibly the last person anyone thinks of when they find that new relationship, their focus is usually on each other. I once had a telephone conversation with a man in around 2000 I discovered I had match him up in 1980 an he was married for 20 years and his wife had now passed away and he was lonely again. Fate brought him back to me. I would like to write a book one day. Often wonder if I will find time.

+0
11/10/2007 5:59:28 PM

Phil

Many thank you for the kind words, when it comes to technology I think of you as I am always struggling to keep up now days.  Phil when I was 19 I applied for a job with the first computer company in Melbourne Australia but opted not to take it. In retrospect I did the right thing as I don't think I could have keep up with all the changes in Technology for so many years, I would have suffered burn out many years ago.

Phil thanks again.

+0
11/10/2007 6:02:52 PM

Terry

Terry  many thanks. Terry we both know the power of positive thinking, I am so thankful God Almighty gave me this gift and I thank him every day for all the good thing he had done for me in my lifetime. I just hope I can pass on the power of positive thinking to others as you do so well.

Terry thanks again

+0
11/10/2007 6:06:45 PM

Hi Lisa

Thank for the kind words.

Lisa I sometimes think of you as my shadow as we seem to be in so many communities and always seem to link up. Talk to you soon... Thanks again

Regards Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!