Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Your decision to behave and do something out of ordinary...
11/6/2007 10:33:19 AM

"Your decision to behave and do something out of ordinary entails facing difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else."

-- Brian Tracy, Author

Hello
New Reply
+0
Al
Al Sims

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Your decision to behave and do something out of ordinary...
11/6/2007 10:35:42 AM

Thank you for those words.  They are right on the point!

Al Sims, Rich LifeStyles Network Team Leader

http://richlifestyles.com

New Reply
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 11:04:32 AM
Good Morning Bogdan,

thank you for a thought provoking quote... do you think this applies to marriages as well?

Have a great Today
Beth

New Reply
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 11:24:51 AM

Hi Beth,

I believe that this applies to marriages more than to anything else as most of us are involved in them.

Anything in life can be exciting or dull.  It is up to you how it evolves.
Problems sometimes go away if we allow good things to be introduced into our lives.
It might require some time for the good things to manifest.

Bogdan

Hello
New Reply
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 12:10:49 PM
Bogdan, There is danger in that statement as there might be times when a person needs to admit the program they are involved in is not legit and no matter how hard one tries, will never make the $200-$300 a week or Thousands a month as promised. One such program I recently saw advertised promised $1000 a month. Yes, one could hold on til they had 1025 people as downline, but while building they would certainly lose as quickly as they qained people. When new downline discovers what it takes to make $1000 a mo. they will run. Abraham Lincoln was plagued with failure and considered a high risk but he stayed the course and eventually made a good name for himself. If Thomas Edison had not made just one more try, he would not be credited as the inventor of hundreds of modern conveniences. What I am saying is that one has to truly believe they can do it but not deny when something is impossible.The question is: "What will it take" and "will I hurt others to reach my goal". The ol song with the lyrics "You gotta know when to hold and when to fold", poker of course!! LOL The stockmarket in the 80's was one where I should have given in and folded. But I kept believing altho losing.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!