Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your decision to behave and do something out of ordinary...
11/6/2007 12:49:56 PM

Thanks Brian, great sentence. Where thera is a will, there is a way. I am in DXN MLM from 6 year, how your business run ?

Avinash

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 1:47:47 PM

Mary

You said.

What I am saying is that one has to truly believe they can do it but not deny when something is impossible.The question is: "What will it take" and "will I hurt others to reach my goal".

The limitation of human mind is the only limitation. There is no other. Everything is possible. If you say you can, you are right. If you say you can't, you are right also. In any attempt to accomplish something, you are putting yourself first into the process of thinking and decision making and subsequently action. As you go, you redefine your goals and maybe even find a different ones. The journey not taken is the journey lost. 
As other saying says,  you lose every shot you didn't take.

Finding yourself in uncomfortable situation, means you are in a learning process and this can only be good as you are going to be better now than you were just moments ago. Learning doesn't mean you get more from the program you are in. It only means you are more capable now and it will be up to you to take advantage of newly acquired wisdom in your future journey.

Our life is a continues process of finding alignment with who we are. We only enjoy moments and feel happy in which we find full alignment with ourselves. This is why we need to test ourselves so we can find our alignment at its best Be also aware that what makes you happy today, might not make you happy tomorrow. You get misaligned once your desires are satisfied. You have new desires which are causing you to search for more and cause you discomfort.

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 3:57:53 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!