Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Self-esteem is a huge piece of my work..
11/5/2007 9:33:20 AM

"Self-esteem is a huge piece of my work. You have to believe it's possible and believe in yourself. Because after you've decided what you want, you have to believe it's possible, and possible for you, not just for other people. Then you need to seek out models, mentors, and coaches."

-- Jack Canfield, Success Coach

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Self-esteem is a huge piece of my work..
11/5/2007 9:35:33 AM
Hey Bogdan, that is a wonderful statement that speaks volumes. Even if some of us grew up with low self-esteem, the power of positive thoughts and actions, a support team like we have here, can turn it all around for any of us who work hard and have the faith that we (as a team) can succeed. Thanks for sharing, Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 9:46:40 AM
Hello Bogdan,

This must be the easiest advice to overlook of any that is available to the new internet marketer. I've actually just resolved to take a few weeks and go back through who I've met and what I've learned and re-address how I do what I do... I think maybe the self-esteem may also affect one's focus... or if you lose your focus... maybe they are like a see-saw and you want them to be level...

Stay Focused.
Keep in touch with your mentors
Believe that it's possible for you!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 10:00:53 AM

Hi Bogdan,

That quote, by itself, is enough to change the lives of some!!!  Steve has it right, focus , with faith in yourself and in the Lord. 

It's a great Monday quote!!

Thanks

Judy

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 10:27:24 AM
Hello Bogdan,

I saw this thread pop up, and I hope this Topic
grows into a good discussion.

Self esteem covers many topics - I agree with you,
a Huge piece of work..

It is the ability and belief in ones self, in our
overall character with our strengths and weakness,
to accept where we are right now and allow ourselves
to grow and build up our weakness into strengths.
To accept constructive criticism to learn and grow.

Self Esteem can effect others around you and is
not necessarily a personal weakness or strength
because..

A person can have too much self esteem which makes
them over confident and bores and can be dangerous
to themselves and others - while not enough self
esteem in a person makes them timid and mousy
and can hold others back that are personally
involved in their lives.
One has to find a balance between the two.

Moral support from friends, family, mentors etc will definitely give you a boost.
However, it is the belief in oneself that you can do it, and this is the Crunch and biggest Obstacle.

I look forward to further discussion.

Kind regards
Amanda

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!