Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: On The Lemurians....!
11/8/2007 8:15:17 AM
Greetings Keith, I would like to know a bit more about the Lemurians myself, and possibly the Atlanteans and/or Andelusians. If you could direct me to some informative links not filled with fluff, I would be in your debt. Several weeks ago, I read some material posted by Beth, but where it really started to get interesting, the mateial just kinda stopped short. And last, would you or anyone else here know anything about Lemurian meditation techniques; it seems as if I vaguely remember reference to that somewhere years ago, but never had the time to investigate any further. Until I hear from you again, I shall remain, The Benster!
Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hebrew is Greek! True or False?
11/8/2007 11:47:17 AM
Hello Keith!

Keith and friends, all facts will be discussed here. Firts I will refer to antoher very informative forum where you can find much information, that has to do with the subject I started here. It is not analized but there is lots of stuff we can have use of.
The Mountain of Love - A Spiritual Journey
Owner of the forum Jill Buchman and there are more than 3300 posts and it is not easy to update or follow the forum.

I will not critisize the forum a) It is an BFA forum b) there is no updates or analysis of the subject or the new information and it is difficult to follow.

What I will do is that I will bring back Mount Shasta (Telos) and other places to show that Judaism and Hebrews are seconds of a minute in history and prehistory and everyhting about God created cosmos 4000 BC is just a lie like many others.

This time on facts and  reasons.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 1:22:28 PM
Hello Benton!

First I want to tell you that  I have blood group  (Rh 0- Rhesus negative). From that as Basis I start this research and discussion to go back to "prehistory". We will discuss. Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, all the ancient cultures and the underworld communities, Gog and Magog, giants and much more. And I mean discuss and bring light over darkness.

I am sorry for having my forums deleted but there were reasons for that. Now this forum is cleansed both from attackers and posts that could make friends feel bad.

You are mentioning the Andalusia and I would like to bring in the Basques too.

Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 1:33:06 PM
Hello Danielle and and friends!

I deleted Daniells post on Lemurians as OFF topic but the article is of interest so I asked her to repost it in a new topic and she accepted. There we will discuss ATLANTIS MU- LEMURIA. I will also bring back Keith's old  post Mt Shasta.
In this forum we will discuss if the language Hebrew is Greek or not.
READ MORE

Georgios

+0
11/8/2007 5:47:58 PM
I have posted a post in the forum from the link that comes up after.
READ MORE.

Thanks Georgios.

From Keith.
+0