Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Hebrew is Greek! True or False?
11/4/2007 4:59:06 PM
Greetings Georgios, Man you really got a good one this time. I will not argue because I am not an historian. But we both know that even the Bible has fallacies, misprints and unquestionable mysteries. Case in point: kain and Abel whom you just mentioned. Kain supposedly killed his brother out of jealousy and so , God abandoned him to be delivered to the people of the City of 'Nod'. Now, the scripture says that Nod was just outside of 'The Garden of Eden'. But if Adam and Eve & Abel and Kain were the only humans of God's creation, then where the hell did this City of Nod come from? There is no other mention of it in the Bible after that, at least I don't think. My recollection is that the Bible is divided into two sections: The Hebrew Scriptures, i.e. the Old Testament and the Greek Scriptures, i.e. the New testament. Not only do the Jews call themselves Hebrews, as in Judaism, but also in the Qaballah. And they were called Hebrew in the old testament by the "Lord God" himself. If there are any other references, old or new, then I would certainly be open to studying their context. And if no one else answers this mystery soon, I trust you'll give us the correct answer as well, Sir. So, until that moment arriveth, I shall get back to my work and wish all of you the best. I will be watching this thread most carefully, because now you got my curious up, darnit! Later Guys.................! - - Benster!
Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
11/4/2007 5:35:42 PM

Hi Georgios,

How are you? How's Greece? Are Hebrew are Greek? My answer is not. Hebrew are Israelites. The original bible was written in Greek. That's all I'ved known.

Dominiana

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2007 5:40:21 PM
HELLO BENTON

Thank you for coming in. When I saw you pop up in the You are referring to places in Bible that I was going to mention and bring in and that is very good because the discusion can begin.

The experts and theologists say Adam and Eve had many-many children and people of that time lived several hundreds of years. That does not fit and that is not true if Bible is true.

I agree with you but let more friends come in so I will not repeat to them.

Now first explanation. Cain and Abel

Cain and Abel are also not Jewish names, as was believed until now; they are composites of two Greek words:
Cain [Καϊν] => Ca/in [Κα/ην] => Ga/in [Γα/ην]  => means (earthy, mortal [Γήινος].
Abel => Ab/el [
Αβ/ελ] => Ap/El [Απ/Ελ] => ap'Heliou [απ' Ηλίου] meaning from the Sun, solar, the heavenly and immortal. The mortal Cain could not murder the immortal Abel.

The respective Greek myth on the Dioscuri, Castor and Polydeuces, had not been understood fully.
Dioscuri [Διοσκούροι], the boys of Dias (Zeus)
Castor [Κάστωρ] = Ca/Istor [Κα/ιστωρ*] =>Ga/istor [Γα/ ιστωρ] = earthy/
Polydeuces [Πολυδεύκης] = Poly/deuces [Πολύ/δευκής] = means very sweet, heavenly.

Castor is inferior, earthy, mortal and this is not demonstrated through the murder of his immortal brother, but through the fact that his heavenly, immortal brother Polydeuces surrendered part of his immortality for his mortal brother.

Those who copied the myth did not comprehend its allegorical significance.

Ca/Istor [Κα/ιστωρ*] means word by word earth history

Happy Sunday
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2007 6:08:43 PM
Hello Dominiana!

In Greek your name would be Kyriake Dominus (Kyrios). Though Italians and Latins were are more or less "one face one race" there is nothing common in your name.

You should know this. The Old Testament, as Benton says in his reply, is written in Hebrew, translated into Greek. Question is hebre another language. The book I refer to is written by a Hebrew  scientist. Joseph YAHUDA disappeared very strangely.

I will came back to Hebrew language and IS RA EL.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
11/5/2007 1:02:15 AM
Interesting subject, Georgios.

Hebrew or not, history is interesting and there have been mistakes made and with modern technology we are finding out more, including mistakes.
The Dead Sea Scrolls , I found very interesting as they where from a sect in that time and Jesus has been tied into that sect, however the Dead Sea Scrolls backs up the Old Testament in the bible.
However, this is another subject.
I will add notifications for this forum, with interest , in seeing how it goes.
Keith.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!