Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Business Opportunity
11/9/2007 9:11:56 PM

If for some reason you wish not joined this awesome team but love jerky

JOELEEs Wholesale Features Jerky products that provide a healthy, all natural source of protein. Many of our products contain no preservatives, no added MSG, no nitrites, no Erythorbate, no artificial ingredients, and are only minimally processed. Check each product for more specific nutritional information. This unique product is a staple of health conscious customers and those who demand a top quality product at a great price. Our Jerky is handmade in our USDA certified smokehouse using superior quality top round beef. It's seasoned with our secret blend of spices, and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory. Choose from Fruit Stix,Turkey Jerky,Buffalo Jerky,Beef Jerky or Gift Packs.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
No Reason to go on a crazy safari
11/12/2007 12:43:31 PM

No Reason to go on a crazy safari to get that same great taste and value to feed you wild side !

Enjoy all you and your families favorites ,delivered right to your door step and leave the Big Game Safaris to the Pros !

Great way to make that extras income to just before the holidays ! Join a Team That Knows Team Work Just Works !
Enjoy your Week Gods speed Lee

JOIN TODAY !

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
I invite you to JOIN JERKY SAFRIA TEAM !
11/12/2007 1:12:29 PM

If you are seeking extra income I invite you to JOIN JERKY SAFRIA TEAM ! As our team appreciates the opportunity to help you and your home base company meet the goals you set !

We work with you to build a long term friendly profitable business relationship . As low as a $12.00 monthly commitment gets you up to a half pound of premium quality meat snacks. As a Jerky Direct Distributor you will also receive your own website, all of your hosting and marketing tools. It also allows you to purchase products at our SUPER LOW WHOLESALE pricing! Of course Jerky Direct offers additional participation levels giving the Distributors additional earning opportunities .

Numbers, are they important of course, but working as a team will allow us to far exceed the numbers you have in place . It will lead us on a path of long term success. Thank You for considering joining JERKY SAFRIA TEAM .

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!