Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What is the most important ...
8/6/2005 4:21:54 PM
Hi, Well, for me the most important is believing in the product and talking to people!
+0
8/6/2005 4:28:04 PM
Greetings Kenneth, Thank you for your invitation to this forum and for being our friend! The most important thing in marketing would be customer benefits after the attention getter or opening line! example: Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx can do more to Save our environment then any other product or invention in our time. Why? First of all it works! After it made all our vehicles get up too XX% more miles per gallon, we knew we had to share it with our friends! Secondly Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx reduces pollutants emitted from our cars and trucks by xx%. Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx can do more to Save our environment then any other product or invention in our time. We encourage you to join us in this vital mission. Our own health, our children's health, and our future generation's health and well being depends on it. By using Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx you will save money, and you will do your part to start cleaning up our precious environment right now. Did you know that everyday you use your car or truck without using Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx you are releasing poisons into the air that is destroying not just our environment, but also our health? Research on this pollution problem into the air is well established. Pollutants coming from our cars and trucks are responsible for lung disease, lung cancer and asthma. But that's not all. New research has shown that the poisons coming from our cars and trucks are responsible for increases in many types of cancers, heart disease, and even Alzheimer's disease. These diseases are already affecting someone you care about right now, maybe even someone in your family. The problem is getting worse, not better. We are leaving a catastrophic problem for our children and future generations. [Deleted advertising price area] Average yearly Savings based on xx,xxx miles per year per vehicle with an average of xx mpg. Maintenance Savings = $xxx - $xxx per year Increased Engine Life = $xxx - $xxx per year Fuel Savings, Up to xx% increase in mpg = $xxx - $xxx per year Total Savings every year = $xxx - $xxxx Per Year! Cost of use per year = ~ $xxx The Bonus of Saving Our Environment = Priceless! Which choice will you make everyday when you put the key into your car or truck? Will you be a part of the problem or part of the solution? Order online http://xxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx is a revolutionary FUEL XXXXXXXX that turns fuel into "Super Fuels". Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx will improve performance in all engines including motorcycles, lawnmowers, and even Diesel Engines. Benefits include the following: 1. Increased Fuel Mileage by up to xx%. 2. For every $x you spend on Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx, Save up to $x in Fuel Savings. 3. Additionally, Save on future engine repairs and /or tune-ups by engine wear and tear by xx% or more. 4. Increase Horsepower and Performance. 5. Up to xx% boost in power for Diesel Engines. 6. Reduces emissions of pollutants by up to xx%. 7. Displaces engine water, helps prevent fuel line freeze ups and "gelling". 8. Extends the life of the vehicle. 9. Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx will not harm your engine or void any warranties. P.S. Feel free to watch a short video with Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx on Why Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx does what it does and read the testimonials pf people from all over and their results! We also have a copy of the Broadcast that millions saw on Xxxxx Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxx with Xxxxxxxxx Xxxx showing Xxxxxx-Xxx Xxxx on TV! Thanks again Kenneth for this invitation! It is also important to have a Product that everybody needs and can't afford not to use to save them money they are already spending and it is extremely important to Save our plaanet as well! respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins
janice2005
+0
8/6/2005 4:28:48 PM
hi Ken..good topic.I really dont have to think long nor hard for this one...for me anyways....I am into a great health drink.the most important thing to me is honesty and helping people..making money from it is a bonus..if you find something good in the world,its really not good unless you share it.even a blueberry patch is not fun picking unless you share it with a friend.bubble gum for that matter is a different story .lol....so in saying that please let me share some of my magical juice with you all...cheers...BREN quote:never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up www.liquidluv.freelife.com
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/6/2005 4:31:23 PM
Prospecting .know who you are targeting
+0
8/6/2005 4:41:48 PM
For me, it would be building relationships with people. Even if they don't necessarily want to join my business, sometimes they just might have what I need. I've noticed with the last 10 prospects or so for my business, have been people that had a service I needed or become my friend. I'm beginning to notice that when I put out the vibe that I need or want something, that person comes into my life as a prospect. :-) I thought it was weird at first but now I'm more open to why they're really in my life and I appreciate them for who they are. Mary
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!