Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2007 Hunting Season
10/30/2007 4:30:09 PM

Hi All,

Welcome to 2007 Hunting Season Forecasts

New York is looking forward to another safe and successful deer hunting season in 2007. Deer survival through winter was good in most areas and the spring fawning season appears to have been very productive. Deer numbers should be higher in most Wildlife Management Units (WMUs) compared to last fall. Hunters throughout much of the state saw a slight increase in deer harvest in 2006, and DEC expects further increases in 2007.

The 2006 harvest of almost 96,600 bucks was an encouraging 8% increase over the 89,200 bucks taken in 2005, suggesting that deer populations in many portions of the State are growing slowly and recent management actions are working. The 2006 antlerless take remained stable from 2005, despite a nominal increase in Deer Management Permits (DMPs) in 2006. DMPs are valid only for the taking of antlerless deer and serve as the cornerstone for statewide deer management efforts. DMP allocations were reduced in much of New York in 2004 and 2005 in an effort to slow and stop population decline in specific areas of the state and set the stage for the population growth we are now experiencing.

Remember, Hunger Has A Cure...Choose your Favorite Hunters Snack from any of the following Jerky and have a cure for that hungry :

Turkey Jerky
Natural Turkey Jerky - BBQ Two 3.65oz bags
Natural Turkey Jerky - Original Two 3.65oz bags
Natural Turkey Jerky - Teriyaki Two 3.65oz bags
Natural Turkey Nuggets Original Two 4 oz Bags

Buffalo Jerky

Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Original Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Peppered Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Red Hot Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Sweet & Spicy Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky BuffalOs Teriyaki Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky Shredded Hickory Smoked Two 4 oz. Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky Slab Style Original Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky Slab Style Peppered Two 3.5 oz Bags
Natural Buffalo Jerky Slab Style Teriyaki Two 3.5 oz Bags

Beef Jerky

Beef Stix Fajita Two 4 oz Bags
Beef Stix Habanero "Hot" Two 4 oz Bags
Beef Stix Original Two 4 oz Bags
Beef Stix Peppered Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Extra Tender Original Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Slab Style Original Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Slab Style Peppered Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Slab Style Teriyaki Two 4 oz Bags
Natural Beef Jerky Tender Hickory Smoked (low carb) Two 4 oz Bags
Organic Beef Jerky Slab Style Original Two 3 oz. Bags
Organic Beef Jerky Slab Style Peppered Two 3 oz. Bags
Organic Beef Jerky Slab Style Sweet & Spicy Two 3 oz. Bags
Organic Beef Jerky Slab Style Teriyaki Two 3 oz. Bags
Savory Beef Steak Sticks Original Two 4 oz Bags
Savory Beef Steak Sticks Peppered Two 4 oz Bags

Our Best to your safe and successful Hunting season, Yours Truly,

+0
Joseph Chackery

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 2007 Hunting Season
10/31/2007 7:03:31 AM
HI JOELEE It's a great adverture and make it a wonderful hunting of this season. I have discovered a great Affiliate Program that offers all the tools and materials you will need to make easy money online. I signed up today and I'm really impressed with the resources and tools they give, it's so easy to make money with them. You can sign up too, here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/3bbquo P.S. They are giving away up to 45$ for new signups as bonuses! JOE
+0
10/31/2007 8:39:30 AM

Hi Joelee

Red deer are our largest and the only native species to Ireland. They are believed to have had a continuous presence in Ireland since the end of the last Ice Age (c. 10,000 BC). At this time they roamed freely through out Ireland, however as a result of deforestation, over hunting and the Great Famine (1845 - 1847) many populations became extinct. By the middle of the 19th century the last home of the Red deer was in the woodlands and mountains around Killarney, where their preservation was due to the strict protection of the two large estates of

Herberts of Muckross and the Brownes, Earl of Kenmare. It is known that at the turn of the century there were in excess of 1500 Red deer in Killarney. This declined between 1900 and 1960 to as few as 60. As a result of rigorous protection and management they have increased to 690 in the early 1990's within the National Park.

Red deer are a protected game species and may only be hunted with a licence from the National Parks and Wild Life Service. Red stags may be hunted from the 1st of September until the 28th of February and Hinds may be hunted from the Ist of November to the end of January (February 28th in Wicklow). Hunting of Red deer is strictly prohibited in Kerry.

Mountain Red stags - Killarney, early morning.

Thought this might be of interest to you.

Best Wishes

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/31/2007 12:43:02 PM

Hi Fionnuala ,

Very interesting post  Thank you for sharing, if I ever go deer hunting in Ireland I will make sure I look you up my friend :-)  Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 2:59:22 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!