Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Oh, the golden years
10/28/2007 11:53:23 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for showing up.  Yea, after I posted it I too thought no one would come with the dull title, but it tied in very well with the pictures.  Don't know why the quit showing, but I'm not going to worry with them, so I deleted them. 

I love David Bowie and the video you supplied.  Thank you.  You are welcome to post as many as you like. 

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2007 1:17:25 PM

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Hi Beryl,

Thanks for the cute poem.  Seems like nowadays there's a pill for everything that ails us.  Fortunately, I find that a daily dose of Scripture, taken immediately upon rising in the morning and once again before retiring in the evening, seems to do the trick for me.  I suggest it to everyone I meet.

As for the wrinkles, the little pups below have a good suggestion for those.

Have A Blessed week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/28/2007 1:35:55 PM
Hi Beryl,

The song I posted before says (between other words about the living in the future) :

"Everything you do, think and say is in the pill you took today". 

When we speak about pills, this song comes in my mind. I thought you knew it, it was a favorite song in about 1969-1970.

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!