Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Grand Opening: for Identity Theft and On-Line scams
8/7/2005 11:35:14 AM
Trisha, Thanks for Stopping in.:) ** Thanks as well Hans .:)
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 11:38:48 AM
Hi Linda, Thank You and I am glad you Stopped by :) ** DrBob. It is always nice to see you on my forums. I will do the best job I am able to get the word out! Thank You :0)
+0
8/11/2005 5:27:05 AM
If I could type faster I'd be a lot more involved with all these good forums. The whole thing kind of reminds me of all the dumb stories I get in my neighborhood just from the pan-handlers alone! haha. I have also had (in the past) a hacker intercept my entire business email AND my entire eBay account. They were in & I was LOCKED OUT! It was horrible. This weirdo freak was communicating with all my customers, demading they western union him money (when some had already paid) and he was putting up fraudulent auction items - man the whole thing, I could go on for days telling you all the stuff which transpired in a few short days. Needless to say, when I got back in, I had to apologise to so many customers & explain it wasn't me who had been emailing them etc. One of them even sent him money (to another country!!!)
Melinda L. Cohea Entrepreneur www.WOPCAT.com
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2005 7:19:13 AM
Oh Melinda, That is terrible! I am Sorry you had to encounter such a schmuck. I have heard that someone also is getting into computers and stealing the files, locking down your computer and then emailing asking for randsom for your files! That takes some nerve their, I wonder if they can be held for kidnapping :) You have a Great Day and Stay Safe !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!