Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Grand Opening: for Identity Theft and On-Line scams
8/5/2005 9:16:23 PM
Thank You for stopping by my question and answer forum, Concerning Identity Theft and On-line Scams. I will post any suspicious activities here and also answer any questions you may have. I would first like to Thank, Michael, Bogdan, all of the Adland Team and Members, for giving me this opportunity. I will certainly do the best job possible. I would like to introduce and tell you a little bit about myself. My Name is Eileen Harvey, I grew up in NY State and Moved to Ohio about 24 years ago. I am married, and have 2 grown sons, and 1 beautiful Grandson. I have been on - line since about 1990. Some of my interests are: Family, Friends, Music, movies, Ice Skating, camping, dining out and Mini Coopers, making New Friends and building business relationships. After Graduation, Like most new graduates, I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I had thought about nursing, Police work, Criminal Justice, You know the usual. But there was limited funds for college. So, I went on to Cosmetology school in hopes of becoming a beautician. The school I was attending at the time got closed down, They got caught stealing monies from government agencies. That left me with a big student loan and nothing to show for it. Before I new it I was married with children and Growing older working job to job to make ends meet. At this point in my life I realized that I would enjoy working for myself and I loved Children! So, My Husband helped build us an Ice Cream Truck, This is what I enjoy doing in the summer. It was last summer when I knew that we would need a new truck, and there would be no Ice Cream sales this summer! I thought there must be a better way. So the quest began for a home based business. I Started receiving emails of Fraudulent sites and scams everyday. My Mother in law had gotten money Taken from her account for an Internet service provider, and she didn't even have a computer! That is when I ran into Pre-Paid Legal and Identity Theft Sheild. After having the experience that I have had with the school, the daily emails, and the fraud that My Mother in law endured, I knew this was for me. After all it was too late in life to become a detective now. I then found Adland and immediately joined with them. When something important arouse about Identity Theft, I just knew I had to get the word out. That is when I started posting forums about Identity Theft. I wanted to Warn and Help everyone I could with this subject. Thanks to Adland and The wonderful team of people who created it, I was able to do just that. I went on to do some research on different programs that can be used on-line to prevent this fraud from happening, with the Help of some very close friends. The Rest is History in the making. Please Feel Free to leave your comments and ask any questions you like. If I don't have the answer for you right away, I will certainly take the time to investigate it. Eileen Harvey
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Grand Opening: for Identity Theft and On-Line scams
8/5/2005 11:00:23 PM
Hi Eileen, great intro there, was glad to learn more about your background. I agree, this is an important area that needsto be tracked. Your leadership in this area will help all of us save time and avoid greif, I'm quite sure!! Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/6/2005 7:08:19 AM
Thank You Greer, Not a very interesting Life, I am afraid. I guess you can say I went to the school of hard knocks LOL :)
+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/6/2005 3:09:22 PM
Hi Eileen, Congratulations on your designation as "Expert, by Adlandpro. The community would indeed benefit from your input and guidance. Thank you.
+0
8/6/2005 3:22:34 PM
Thanks Eileen Thanks for the info. There is a lot of bad stuff out there. Some times I wander if these people sleep at night. Had a few bad experiences my self. People be aware Have a great weekend Lloyd
Build you business fastto day with RTA. http://retire2bfree.veretekk.com Take Control of your health before it is to late http://www.iwannabeslim.isagenix.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!