Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to vote for the 12th Photo of the Week!!! Come see who the winner of the 11th Photo of the Week is!!!
10/29/2007 9:36:30 PM
Sara is so encouraging isnt she? that was cool Sara.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Re: It's time to vote for the 12th Photo of the Week!!! Come see who the winner of the 11th Photo of the Week is!!!
10/29/2007 9:56:58 PM

Thank you, Thomas, I just didn't want her to get her feelings hurt.  She is such a cutie and we just love her.

Thank you, my friend,

Sara

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2007 10:30:31 PM

Hey Sara,

She really is a cutie and doesn't look as if she's hurt or insulted easily.

What inquisitive eyes she has. Love her.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2007 2:08:57 AM
Dear Pauline & John, dear friends, I'm sorry I came so late for saying thank you - and this is exactly what I would like to do now: Thank you so much for everybody who voted for photo #11, thank you all for the wonderful congratulations and lovely words you wrote. This is one of my favorite photos and I value winning the POTW2 #11 very highly. Thank you too Bogdan for my price money - it's of course very much appreciated :-)
Heidi & Rose, I think your photos are very beautiful too;"Warming in the morning sun" is very professional and "Scardy Cat and China" really invites to cuddle the 2 sweeties.

Dear Sara, your little Miss is beautiful and it's really absolutely cool that she lets us know she's happy anyway. Give her a big cuddle from me!!!

Dear Peter, congratulations for winning the Photo of the week #12 with your gorgeous photo. There is so much feeling and your 2 angels are just too sweet!! It's a wonderful photo and a well deserved win. But I must say that all the other nominated photos are wonderful too - I love them all!

Many hugs and blessings,
Janet

+0
Re: Congratulations Peter Fogel on winning the 12th Photo of the Week contest!!!
10/30/2007 9:56:59 AM

Hello Everyone!  8)

This poll is now closed and the winner is Peter Fogel!

Congratulations Peter on winning the 12th Photo of the Week contest!  :-)

Title: Ofri & Maayan - True Love

Pic taken by- Peter Fogel

http://pictures.adlandpro.com/photos/281772/default.aspx

OFRI AND HER NEW BORN SISTER MA'AYAN. THIS IS LOVE

Enjoy your prize money!  ;-)

John and Pauline

The POTW² Team

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!