Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Course In Anger Management
10/22/2007 12:17:51 AM

This is wonderful Thomas!  So many can use an Anger Management Course.  Might put an end to ridiculous road rage situations among others.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2007 3:43:07 AM
Great Post Brother Thomas

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2007 4:05:47 AM

Hi Thomas,

It's quite true that anger is an emotion and in itself not a sin but how hard it is for any of us to control that emotion.

In "real" life as opposed to our "virtual" life it's an emotion that's much harder to control when the when the object or the cause of your anger is standing right in front of you. We are all human and are all guilty of getting angry at one time or another but there are ways to control your anger and in the long term the benefits are much greater then the temporary satisfaction of "letting go". In most cases when you let go and "give it" to him or her the remorse and in some cases shame sets in almost immediately afterword's.

What surprises me is the amount of people that get so angry on line and become antagonistic, hurtful and full of hate. There is no benefit whatsoever and is viewed by many and they judge and react much differently then you would in the real world.

I find that in most cases in both worlds it is better to step away for a while and get your temper and anger under control and then if you must react then it will be done in a different manner then immediate reaction.

Just my opinion.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter  

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Johnnie Lim

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/22/2007 5:26:40 AM

HI Thomas,

Thanks for the post. A good reminder to us, as we still have the flesh. as long as we  are on earth. we need to let the Holy spirit doe His works and allow Him to renew our minds and transform us into the likeness of our Lord Jesus Christ! 
So often we want to changed others forgeting we ourselves are the one that need tobe change. It has to start within ourselves, then we will see others different.'
To your success! johnnie lim shop and earn Please add me if I am not your friend yet.
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/22/2007 8:06:26 AM

Hello Thomas

Excellent post.  I needed that.  We tend to
forget God when we are angry.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!