Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's all about frienship
11/13/2007 7:57:16 PM

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's all about friendship
12/4/2007 12:44:28 PM
Hi Judy!

Thanks for stopping by today, it's always nice to see you. :)

This one's for you from "The Johnny Cash Show" back in 1970!!!  One of my favorite songs by Neil Diamond.

Please Click Here

I hope you enjoy it...your OREO friend Steven.

I've always thought of music as something which gives the words their flight and their wings and the music often comes first, although sometimes I'll have a concept, a title idea, a lyric idea that I want to write and the lyric will come first.
Neil Diamond

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2007 11:34:54 PM
I guess it is better late than never!  What a blessing to find all of you very special friends hanging out here giving each other the nurturing of great friendships!  It made my day just reading this forum.

Thank you!!!!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2007 1:22:38 AM

Hi Joe,

You are never late, my friend.  Judy, Val and I are party animals and I'm sure will be taking this party on for quite some time.

We are so happy that we were able to do something for you for a change.  It seems that usually you are always the one doing the giving, now it is our turn.

So lay back, relax and enjoy the party.  You are always welcome, and please stop back often.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!