Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OREO's WINning Invitation!!
1/9/2008 10:00:46 PM
"Thank You Ruby"

Dear Adland Friend...

I Love The WIN Network!!

You've more than likely seen me promoting throughout our community in various forums...also on the pop-up screens as I'm posting.

The WIN Network Works...Plain & Simple!!

Since January 1st 2008, 23 members have joined my downline...totalling 79 members since I joined back on September 30th 2007.  My downline is growing steadily everyday.

I was originally approached by Thomas Richmond (Adland's Prayer Warrior).  I trusted Thomas 100% and joined knowing he would not steer me wrong!!  Well, he hasn't.  Thomas is a continuing 'tower of support' day in and day out.

Thomas and I have both won cash prizes already and are having a ton of fun too!!

I immediately upgraded to 'Ad Executive Gold' and the WIN network is building my downline 24/7 without fail.

Here's the kicker...WIN's CEO is even doing 6 LIVE seminar's on our behalf every week!!

Boy...if you're not absolutely in love with what you are doing, come on over to the WIN Network and we'll put a huge smile on your face guaranteed. :)

Go ahead and click any link down in my 'sig file' for more WINning information!!

We want to help you make 2008 the best ever and we would love to have you on our team.

Let's WIN Together!!

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...This is an international opportunity & FREE to join.
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2008 8:11:07 AM
"Thank You Ruby"

Dear Adland Friend...

I Love The WIN Network!! :)

You've more than likely seen me promoting throughout our community in various forums...also on the pop-up screens as I'm posting.

The WIN Network Works...Plain & Simple!!

Since January 1st 2008, 64 members have joined my downline...totalling 120 members since I joined back on September 30th 2007.  My downline is growing steadily everyday.

I was originally approached by Thomas Richmond (Adland's Prayer Warrior).  I trusted Thomas 100% and joined knowing he would not steer me wrong!!  Well, he hasn't.  Thomas is a continuing 'tower of support' day in and day out.

Thomas and I have both won cash prizes already and are having a ton of fun too!!

I immediately upgraded to 'Ad Executive Gold' and the WIN network is building my downline 24/7 without fail.

Here's the kicker...WIN's CEO is even doing 6 LIVE seminar's on our behalf every week!!

Boy...if you're not absolutely in love with what you are doing, come on over to the WIN Network and we'll put a huge smile on your face guaranteed. :)

Go ahead and click any link down in my 'sig file' for more WINning information!!

We want to help you make 2008 the best ever and we would love to have you on our team.

Let's WIN Together!!

PS...This is an international opportunity & FREE to join.
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2008 11:42:58 PM
"Thank You Ruby"

You Could Be WINNING Money!!

In The WIN Network!!

Hello Adland Friend...

I hope that you are having a wonderful day.  :)

I just wanted to mention that the top CASH prize in the 'Winners Pool' is up to $100!!! 2nd is $60. 3rd is $40. 4th is $30. 5th is $20. 6th is $10. 7th is $10.

Also, you can win several times within the same week...it is possible. My direct sponsor, Thomas Richmond, won a total of $120 a few weeks back!!  I have won $30 so far. 

"But you can't win if you don't join".

Go ahead and join for FREE under Adlands Steve
Maugherman.  He will be your direct sponsor and you will be positioned in our group matrix.

Please Click Here

Let's WIN Together!!

PS...
If you are a WIN'r already, dust off your link and get to as many events as you can...put some CASH in your pocket now!!
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2008 9:10:27 PM
Ruby...

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2008 10:56:55 PM
"Thank You Ruby"

Dear JD Premium Friend,

If you or a member in your group enjoy hosting "live" interactive meetings as a way to promote...

THEN BE THE VERY 1ST ON THE WIN NETWORK!!

You will have a captive audience who WANT to hear about YOUR business alone!!  You don't even need to send out invitations...just schedule it with WIN administration and...

THEY WILL ATTEND!!!  AGAIN & AGAIN!!

The members of the WIN Network are a wonderful group of friendly people who are looking for ways to make and/or save $$$'s 

I know you have a 'high demand' product to market, so this IS the right place to bring it.

Don't Leave $$$ Sitting On The Table...

C'MON OVER TO THE WIN NETWORK!!

Sign up for FREE (No Obligation Required) and attend a Wealth 101 seminar to see and hear about what is waiting for YOU and YOUR business!!

Please Click Here

If You Are A Member Of The WIN Network Then...

WHATRYA WAITING FOR??

PS...You can personally WIN cash prizes too!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!