Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Cloud Nine!!!
8/5/2005 2:13:36 PM
Hello John, First of all I would like to congratulate you be recognized by the community as one of the great leaders and influences. Second just like you I am so happy for Jeffrey, as I couldn't imagine what it would be like with no eyesight. Keep up the great work and thank you for all you do. Make it a super weekend!
+0
8/5/2005 2:22:44 PM
Thank you Dave! That is a great honor coming from you. You are one of the pillars of this community. Take care my friend! Thanks to all of you for your congrats! I am so happy to be a part of a community like this. Everyone, please say a prayer of thanks for Jeffrey's eyesite. If anyone deserved his eyesite back it's Jeffrey. JOHN
+0
8/5/2005 2:27:23 PM
I also wanted to thank Kathy for working on some of these forums with me. We make a good team. Kathy deserve a lot of recognition for the great work she does here at AdlandPro. Thank you my sweet friend! Now I got to go to bed, it's way past my bed time. Good night everyone! JOHN
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/5/2005 3:37:11 PM
Hey That's Great John ! No wonder your having a good day :)
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/5/2005 5:22:41 PM
Good morning John, At least it will be when you'll be reading this. I wish you to have this kind of days as many as possible (not all, to be able to recognise them as special LOL). Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!