Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Come into Mother Earth's Garden and Share Her Beauty and Abundance
5/11/2010 8:24:07 PM
Hello Sarah and friends. There are allot of great posts here!

Sarah this is a wonderful forum you have here. Thank you for inviting me and Pat thank you for telling me about this forum for our dear Mother Earth who is in such desperate need - especially after that terrible awful oil eruption in the gulf.

She needs our Love and Caring.

Whether we like it or not, we are all part of our earth.

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2010 2:37:50 PM
Hello Karen!

Wow! Thank you for the lovely basket of flowers graphic with the welcome message.

You and everyone else are very welcome.

(You seem to have shrunk, but u look very sweet in your straw hat). Ha ha! English humour!

The wonderful picture of the gardens that you brought here, doesn't say where it is. I would love to know.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2010 2:55:11 PM
Bonjour Barb!

Thank you for your visit and encouraging words.

Thank you too for the wonderful graphics. They say it all. Yes, indeed we are a part of Mother Earth and our mother needs our tender, loving care.

The freaky weather is showing us that Mother is hurting, is crying and needs healing.

We can all do our bit.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

P.S. Pat is one of my lady friends and associates, who is also helping out our Mother Earth. She calls me the UBIEE Angel Cuddles Lady! Very sweet.

Hands cradling Mother Earth
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2010 3:35:19 PM
BFA second prize banner

Hello Mother Earth gardeners, Sarah's Emporium receives second prize for the Best Forum Award for May 2010.

Thank you to Pat for nominating it and thank you to those who voted for the forum. Without you the forum wouldn't be what it is.

Now I must go into the real garden and plant my haricot seeds. It is a beautiful day for the job.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come into Mother Earth's Garden and Share Her Beauty and Abundance
5/26/2010 7:48:52 PM
Hello Sarah,

I am so happy and honored to post an Native American Prayer
for Your Mother Earth's Garden

Blessings,