Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Whole Food Farmacy !
3/26/2008 9:14:44 PM
Heart of Gold !    One of my favorite light meals ....   cut up a few tomatoes with a cucumber then add a drizzle of Heart of Gold, sprinkle with a pinch of garlic, parsley, meditearanean style herbs/spices and turn the veggies to coat.  I add a sprinkle of Apple Cider Vinegar for my personal tastes ! 

Delicious and healthy !

Add your favorite veggies !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2008 10:10:29 PM

Apple Cinnamon Phi is a version of Phi Plus which is made with a generous addition of apples and cinnamon.  Apples and Cinnamon are two very healthy whole foods additional fiber and the health benefits of apples and cinnamon to Phi Plus.   This sweet and chewy treat will please the taste buds, warm the spirit and nourish the mind and body.

Apples

Cinnamon

Fiber

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 9:14:09 PM

Hi There, Let's be friends. Come join my Team in 'The Wholefood Farmacy' Business!http://LaNell.wholefoodfarmacy.com   Membership in the WHOLESALE CLUB is only $15, Free to join, Enroll in 90 Days to Wellness information. No minimum or monthly ordering requirements, 30 day unconditional, money-back guarantee on all purchases, Free Personal Website with fully functional Back Office, 30 day unconditional, money-back guarantee on all purchases, Duplicatable Online Training System, World Class Customer Care and so much more!  This business opportunity is in USA and Canada only.

Our Business and Team are growing!                              The Wholefood Farmacy offers healthy, convenient whole food based meals & snacks, non-toxic personal care items, and a website dedicated to "self-care" and a preventative based lifestyle.  Come join our Team! The Power of 3 and Team building! LaNell, Team Leader

Cool   Join Here http://LaNell.wholefoodfarmacy.com                              CLICK HERE to watch The Whole Truth DVD,
16 minutes that can transform your health forever!

1CLICK HERE  to join the WHOLESALE CLUB
and let your journey begin! 
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 9:27:31 PM

Hi There, Let's be friends. Come join my Team in 'The Wholefood Farmacy' Business!http://LaNell.wholefoodfarmacy.com   Membership in the WHOLESALE CLUB is only $15, Free to join, Enroll in 90 Days to Wellness information. No minimum or monthly ordering requirements, 30 day unconditional, money-back guarantee on all purchases, Free Personal Website with fully functional Back Office, 30 day unconditional, money-back guarantee on all purchases, Duplicatable Online Training System, World Class Customer Care and so much more!  This business opportunity is in USA and Canada only.

Our Business and Team are growing!                              The Wholefood Farmacy offers healthy, convenient whole food based meals & snacks, non-toxic personal care items, and a website dedicated to "self-care" and a preventative based lifestyle.  Come join our Team! The Power of 3 and Team building! Linda Harvey recruited me. LaNell, Team Leader

Cool   Join Here http://LaNell.wholefoodfarmacy.com                              CLICK HERE to watch The Whole Truth DVD,
16 minutes that can transform your health forever!

1CLICK HERE  to join the WHOLESALE CLUB
and let your journey begin! 
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2008 12:42:26 PM

Rejuvn8

Rejuvn8 is a refreshing whole food skin cleanser made from 100% cold pressed olive oil, grape seed oil, sesame seed oil, Stardust Pure Salt, and Real Lime. It is excellent for deep cleansing and re-hydration of the face and body. Rejuvn8 helps replenish the natural softness and beauty of the skin by removing the toxic build up in our pores caused by make-up, chemical based lotions and the environment.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!