Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come Vote for the Best Forum Award Oct: 2007
10/13/2007 2:55:49 PM
Dear Pauline and friends!

It is nice to announce here that you and I had a long and very friendly discussion today morning about our yesterday differences on BFA. This discussion covered all areas and all wonderings, directions and differences, both yours and mine, ended. We both together, as special friends we are, we had to give a solution and sovation to any difference through a discussion to our common problems in a very polite and very positive direction.

My vote is in.

My forum will soon be active again and there will be updates to satisfy all members (here and there).
Tomorrow Pauline will post a new thread in the forum Kaleidoscope and we togheter with John Sanchez will host that forum.

Happy week end
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Carol Jarvis

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/13/2007 3:29:42 PM

Hi Pauline,

My vote is in

Carol

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 1:22:43 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you for all the votes that have come in so far, we still have about 5 days till voting closes, do tell your friends to come vote, especially the nominees, let your friends know you have been nominated...Im sure if im your best friend I would want to know and cast my vote for you. Remember every vote counts !!!!!

Georgios, it is good to see you here and supporting the BFA, a definately positive step in the right direction.

I am glad we had our marathon talk, it was needed, and indeed we were very forthright with each other...and the outcome has been positive. I pray we are able to stay this way for as long as possible.

I request should you Georgios, and anyone else who have any qualms about the BFA to contact me with their point of view, and we can work it out to the best of ones knowledge. Life is an on going process of learning, and that we do till the day we die. So lets all be objective here and make this event a pleasurable one. learning from every mistake we make. We can also learn from the mistake of others too!.

Thank you each and everyone for your continued support,

the BFA looks forward to growing with you !!!!!

Blessings

Pauline R
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 3:48:49 AM
Good luck to all contestants!

Jason
Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!