Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Mother and Son
10/9/2007 2:23:45 PM
Michael,

Indeed the pranks LOLOL There are experiences I have heard from others and here at my own home that are fun to hear yet sometimes I think that we rue those days. But when we look back as you have we laugh the hardest ROFL.

I have been lucky not to have too many at my house, although there is alot of Brotherly Love LOL

My oldest is out of the roost, I miss him very much. But he calls once in awhile. Most of the time it is indeed when he has troubles of his own. We never really let go of our children for sure. Just part from time to time.

Thank You my Poet Friend

Sincerely Your Poet Friend

Kari
Kari Shinal
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/9/2007 2:25:32 PM
Dimitra,

You are so welcome. Your picture here reminds me that often I wonder what it would be like to have a daughter. I've always had boys around me with the exception of my sister. We have grown apart over the years. Only talk perhaps once a year. Perhaps I should call her soon.

Thank You

Kari
Kari Shinal
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2007 2:58:09 PM
Hi Kari...just dropping in...i know for a fact you are one very kewl mom and i do believe that all three sons are your poem...your heart and your life and they have love for you...

Peace and Light to you

Diane
+0
Ken
Ken Jones MD

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/10/2007 11:40:59 AM
Great Poem! My two sons sometimes forget and call me Mom! They change quickly and the time is too short "they are an arrow sent from the quiver of Life" It is good to have a close bond with them, so when they misbehave, you have the unconditional love and can forget it soon after, remembering some of the pranks I did as a child.
KenJonesMD www.ojeezer.com www.onlynaturesfinest.com www.wahmlifecoach.com 949 2731759
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2007 11:41:45 AM

Hi Kari,

Thanks for inviting me to your forum.

Your poem is so expressive of a mothers love for her child. The truth of the matter is that it is a beautiful thing to see and in this case to read.

You have only boys and I have only girls and I found that boys normally have a stronger bond with their mothers and the girls have a stronger bond with their fathers. This changes a bit when they are in their teens due to female affairs but in the long run it holds true.

Just wait Kari till you have grandchildren and you'll see how your poetic juices will stream with no end.

All the best,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!