Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Art Exhibition at Adlandpro #19
10/13/2007 6:13:50 AM
Hello Rose and Luis Miguel,

Rose I am glad to hear that your workload is getting close to something normal at last!  

And Luis Miguel,  I really hope that you are enjoying your exhibition as much as your visitors.

And folks, don't forget to check out Luis Miguel's Great Art of The Worl Forum  (link on first pàge)  It is really excellent too.

Take Care
Jenny
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2007 12:58:30 PM

Dear Jenny,

Yes I am enjoying my exhibition, and much more than I ever dreamed! I only regret the lack of time that has prevented me from thanking some people for the wonderful and insightful commentaries they have made about it, on the one hand, and most specially you for your incredible collaboration, on the other.

And Rose, there is nothing to forgive, since everything rested in so capable hands as Jenny's in the end.

I am enormously grateful to the both of you.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
10/14/2007 1:10:18 PM

Hello again, Luis Miguel, I am glad you are enjoying your exhibit.  It is not often an artist gets to display their work and actually hear the feedback.  It is very encouraging and makes one want to go out and paint another picture!  I hope it has inspired you to do just that.

Rose and Jenny put a lot of work into this and we thank them for their support of other artists.  Rose, I have missed it somewhere, so bring me up-to-date, what are your big plans going on??

Have a good day everyone and enjoy the artwork.

Sara

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 2:55:05 PM
"Thank You Rose"

Hi Luis!

OMG...you are such a talented artist. :)  At first glance, they appear to be photographs.  So life-like and beautiful.  Keep up your wonderful works. lol

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

Things are beautiful if you love them.
Jean Anouilh

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!