Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/7/2007 10:25:49 PM
Congratulation Dimitra, good job have a great week!!!
+0
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/7/2007 10:27:44 PM

Dimitra:

Congradulations!

What a well written Bio.  You had quite the life, and now you could celebrate that life, and were it took you, to all your friends hear at Adlandpro. 

Take care and enjoy your week.

Noreen

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2007 10:31:26 PM
Hello Dimitra,

Congratulations! on your well deserved award. Enjoy your week!

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2007 10:44:29 PM
Dear John and Pauline, thank you once again for our POTW forum.  Your presentation of Dimitra's BIO was simply as marvelous as she is as our dear friend.  I am very thankful that both of you are in good health once again.  Your presence is very much here in full light.  Thank you!

Dimitra!

I must applaud you!

Dimitra,

For the few short months that I have known you, I would never have guessed any of this life that you have lived.  May I say that you have adapted well to these incidents of your life no matter how much of a hardship they may have given you.  I see your smile and feel the warmth of your heart when you post here at Adland.   It has been a great delight in getting to know you. 

I say Bravo to you! 

With many HUGS,

Joe

Gotcha!!!!!  :)

Enjoy your reign as our Queen of Adland!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2007 11:00:31 PM

Hi Pauline and John,

Thank-you for bringing us a very well deserved P.O.T.W. this week.

CONGRATULATIONS
                   DIMITRA
            Our new QUEEN of Adland
Dimitra enjoy your week as the new "Queen of The Week". This is the Honor which brings you to the center stage of Adland. Thank-you for sharing so much about you  in your Bio with us all here.

Blessings

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!