Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/12/2007 10:32:19 PM

Hi Dimitra!  8)

Just checking in on you, looks like you're still having a blast!  ;-)

It has been a great week for you.

You still got the weekend so enjoy it as our Queen.

Blessings my friend!  ;-)

JOHN

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/13/2007 12:00:19 AM

Dimitra,

Ah, a remembrance of your spot in the Perfect Garden!

YOUR PERFECT SPOT IN THE PERFECT GARDEN!

Your loyal subject,

Joe
------------------------------------
HUGS make the world go round!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/13/2007 2:02:22 AM
Hi John,

Thank you for stopping by. It was a great week for me, no doubt. I enjoyed every day with my friends coming and congratulating me.

Blessings,

Dimitra

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/13/2007 2:10:15 AM
Hi Joe,

What a remembrance! You are great! That time I was still very new to understand what's all about but I had already understand who are valuable people here.

Hugs,

Dimitra

+0
10/13/2007 3:06:50 AM
Hi Dimitra - You are a very special friend - but I didn't know until today just how special.

When I read you bio I was filled with admiration for the way you have coped with a life full of such adversity from a very young age.

I hope your time as POTW has been fruitful and I wish you lots of success in the future.

Your friend

Janet

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!