Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/10/2007 3:07:55 PM

Congratulations Dimitra!!

Enjoy your week as our Adland Queen!

Your friend,

Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/10/2007 11:46:25 PM

Hi John and Pauline,

Thanks for another great POTW forum!

Hi Dimitra,

Great to have you as our Queen this week!

Bless You,
Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
10/11/2007 1:58:13 AM

Queen Dimitra :)
Great to see you as our POTW!! WTG Girl!
Wishing you all the very best, you truly deserve this honour, have a wonderful week!!! hugs and love :)

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/11/2007 6:21:37 AM
Dear friend Georgios,

Your presence here honours me, not only because you are my friend but most because you are a fellow - countryman. As for the language, of course we cannot have an excellent knowledge of English as it is not our mother tongue but we do our best and I believe that we are understandable. Maybe we make some language mistakes but this makes our posts more interesting (lol).

Thank you for posting in Greek, I almost forget to write in Greek after so many English posts. I've started to think in English!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful comments and for the nice song, it's so emotional!

Love and hugs,

Dimitra
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/11/2007 6:27:02 AM
Hello Steven,

How beautiful red roses! Thank you my friend for your comments, your congratulations and of course for the lovely bouquet. It makes me happy to see all my friends here! It's a great feeling!

Love,

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!