Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/10/2007 12:07:00 PM
Hello Cheryl,

Nice to meet you. Thank you for stopping by to congratulate me. I appreciate it.

Best regards,

Dimitra

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/10/2007 12:08:55 PM
Hi Sam,

You deserve this award and I'm sure that most of our friends here would like to dedicate this to you.

Love,

Dimitra

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2007 12:53:18 PM
Dearest Queen Dimitra!

WOW WE HAVE A QUEEN

CONGRATULATIONS
for being you
Philoxenia and Greece
honors you for your
your flame and good spirit

Many Adlandpro members would like to be honored in this forum. You made a nice pure rase. All good friends supported you because your clear, straigth , friendly appearence in AdLandPro convinced them that you deserve this honor.

My English is not good so my special feeling I will write in my mother tongue because there will not be any misunderstandings and nobody can set in question my excellency in use of my language.

Δήμητρα!

Διάβασα με πολύ προσοχή το βιογραφικό σου σημείωμα και συγκινήθηκα! Πράγματι το βιογραφικό σου είναι μια ιστορία γεμάτη με πολλές δοκιμασίες, και πάρα  πολλές δυσκολίες. Παρά ταύτα κατόρθωσες με την πίστη στο ιερό που έχουμε, αυτό το θεϊκό δώρο, την ίδια τη ζωή, να ξεπεράσεις τα περισσότερα εμπόδια, να δημιουργηθείς και να δοκιμάσεις μέρη των θετικών πλευρών που μας χαρίζει αυτός ο κόσμος.

Χαίρομαι ιδιαίτερα, που βλέπω σήμερα μια Ελληνίδα, όλο ζωντάνια, φαντασία και πολύ θετικό πνεύμα, να ανταποκρίνεται ολοκληρωτικά σε ένα διεθνές φόρουμ με ακροατήριο τόσο κοινωνικό όσο και εμπορικό.

Ενα μουσκό κομμάτι

Here is a nice song for you. Please click on the WINERY

Διαπίστωσή μου είναι ότι στέκεσαι πολύ καλά μέσα στις όλες ομάδες μας και αυτό φαίνεται από τον σεβασμό που δείχνουν οι φίλοι μας απέναντί σου, αναγνωρίζοντας την τιμή να σε υποδείξουν Προσωπικότητα Της Εβδομάδας, δίνοντάς σου την σκυτάλη στο θρόνο της βασίλισσας του AdLandPro, έναν θρόνο που είμαι βέβαιος ότι θα τιμήσεις και θα εκπροσωπήσεις μετ ον καλύτερο τρόπο, δοξάζοντας την ίδια τη ζωή, την Πατρίδα μας και οτιδήποτε εκφράζει τα ελληνικά ιδανικά.

Με τιμή
Γιώργος

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2007 1:28:24 PM
Hello Queen Dimitra!

It is so nice to see you here this week...our 115th POTW. :)  You look lovely on the front page of our community too!!  It's quite a party here!!

I enjoyed reading your biography.  Your courage and strength are admirable traits, you have endured so much in your young life.  Always remember that you have a family here at ALP...I am honored to be a friend of yours. lol

Enjoy your reign on the throne...your OREO friend Steven.

Often the test of courage is not to die but to live.
Vittorio Alfieri

bbf2.jpg red roses image by rachel_lawrence
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2007 2:36:01 PM

Hello Queen Dimitra!!

I am doing my mid-week rounds.  Just checking to see that you are having a great and fulfilling week as our POTW. From the looks of things, you are having a grand time!!!  Enjoy every moment, Dimitra!!  You deserve it!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!