Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Johnnie Lim

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/9/2007 8:06:50 AM

Hello Dimitra
Congrats!   Have a great week
!

cheers!
To your success! johnnie lim shop and earn Please add me if I am not your friend yet.
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the presentation of AdlandPro's 115th Person of the Week award!!!
10/9/2007 10:33:53 AM

Geia Queen Dimitra,

It is an honor to meet you and learn more about your life. I am so sorry that your parents were taken from you at such an early life, I have been fortunate.

SIGHARITIRIA!!

Heretismata

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

----------------

Hugs = Priceless

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2007 11:11:23 AM
Hello my very priceless Dimi,
I am so happy to see you join the POTW club. An award you truly deserved. You have positively touched so many lives and inspire so many of us. You bio is one that should encourage many to look and press forward, for there is hope!!

"So, the fourth part of my life began when I joined some online business and especially when I joined AdlandPro. Here I found another family, I met wonderful people and finally I’m relaxed. I have to say a big Thank You to all my friends here who supported me and made me feel important"
Just like many of us here.

On behalf of all of us in Inspirations of Samiplus, I say CONGRATULATIONS.

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2007 12:37:23 PM
Hello Marion,

Thank you for coming in. It's my pleasure to see you here. You are one of my first friends here and you supported me very much in my first steps in networking.

As about my sisters (and brothers), yes I see them. My brother not very often, once in 10 years, as he lives in Australia (my other brother died recently in Melburne, I didn't see him since 1967). I tried very hard to keep in touch with them, I had to fight for it. But I won.

Blessings,

Dimitra

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2007 12:40:45 PM
Hi Nick,

Thank you for stopping by. You are always welcome.

Warm regards,

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!