Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: 5 reasons why u should have a camera phone(Humor)
10/4/2007 4:51:48 PM
LoL Judy or Not get one  roflol  Always a pleasure to share a laugh Gods speed :-) Lee
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/4/2007 4:53:23 PM

Hey Val,

Sounds like me now lol I always get my hand or thumb in the way  Thanks for coming by and sharing the laugh  Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/4/2007 4:58:22 PM

Kathleen,

You make a great point I always weed the garden or planting side to side I wonder why some people do it with back facing the street side . I would prefer to know if someone was to come up behind me  ...let alone take a pic lol  Thanks coming by and sharing ...Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Mary Howard

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/4/2007 6:11:27 PM
Wow! It looks like camera phones will really be a good investment. Thanks for the laugh Joe.
Mary Howard Certified Media Consultant
+0
10/4/2007 7:45:27 PM

Hi Lee,

Here's a funny story. We had a cleanup day at our local elementary school and quite a few people turned out to help. The local access cable people were there to film the event for rebroadcast. I couldn't believe my ears when I watch the broadcast. Several, well, ahhh... well large rear-ended women were captured on film  in the bent at the waist position exhibiting a not so flattering profile. Now, I don't know if the choice of music was intentional or not BUT my wife and I were rolling on the floor laughing. The music - "Dance of the Hippo's" from the Disney film Fantasia. Hahahahahahahaha ROFLMBO

Doug

Hey everyone, Christmas is coming. Here's some other toys. I've just joined My Power Mall. It's always free there are no fees, ever and there are great buys. Here's an example or two. We have over 1000 stores to shop at and then get rebated. Great no brainer biz opp also.

Dartboard

Dartboard Size: 25"X20"X3-3/8".
Cabinet made of plywood. Board Diameter is 18".
Board thickness1 1/2". 6pc 18gram Copper head dart.
We currently sell two different designs of this quality dartboard, the "ships inn" design and the "kings head" design.

Weight: 23lb

List Price

$49.75

Our Price

$27.95

Time to sit back and just have fun!

(or get an early jump on some fun Christmas Gifts!)

Sudoku 3

Sudoku 3

List Price $22.95
Our Price $4.95

2 millon puzzles; auto grid memory functions; 9 levels (including DIY function), 4 solution options

CLICK HERE ==> I INVITE YOU TO JOIN WITH ME

I've Recently Discovered the Secrets to Making Money on the Internet & Enjoy Sharing With My Friends
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!