Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Atkinson

48 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Is Winter is for Kids or Parents??
10/3/2007 11:02:56 AM
Do the kids still like winter as much as we did when we were young. Our Mom's couldn't keep us indoors in the winter.
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/4/2007 10:28:43 PM

Hi Dimitra,

Dimitra I am also one who likes Winter even tho it can be very cold here at times. I live where we have what the Weather people call Chinooks. The Chinooks may take you from minus 20 C to plus 20 C they bring in the warmth of the Spring and Summer into our Winters in Alberta, Canada.

The Winter is the time of year for Family to get together all the time to  brush up on all the card and board games that everyone likes to play.

Dimitra you live in a Country full of beauty 12 months of the year, one day I am going to visit Greece.

Take care my friend

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/4/2007 10:32:50 PM

Hi Kevin,

Thank's for coming and sharing with us.

Take care my friend.

Blessings

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/4/2007 11:58:09 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank-you for stopping by and sharing with us. Yes the snow is beautiful when the Sun or the Moonlight shine on the surface and bring it to life once more. Kathleen your wording of visual affects are amazing as I returned in my mind to see the picture you painted for me with your words.

You have a great week and take care.

Blessings

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/5/2007 10:24:58 AM

Hi Roger,

You have a talent that is very Special as the words just flow naturally. Roger thank-you for coming and sharing this with us all. Keep with your writing as you have a talent which many here have told me is a Blessing.

Roger thank-you for all your kind words of my writing as these are the opinions all Poets look forward to seeing from readers.

Blessings

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!