Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Is Winter is for Kids or Parents??
10/2/2007 4:52:43 PM

Hi Thomas,

Thank-you for coming Thomas. You have mentioned my poem is really cool and then my friend you add a picture of a thousand words itself. Thomas I thank-you for the beautiful finishing touches to my Poem. The picture is amazing and I always forget to add one until I see my friends add them for me which makes me proud.

Thomas I am very proud to be your friend.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/2/2007 5:54:46 PM

Hi Jack,

I agree Winter is needed for the Earth to rejuvenate itself from the long hot summer. All we need to do is accept the length and coldness of Winter. Jack I do believe in all my heart that Winter is the Children's favorite time of year even tho it is colder but there is more for them to do.

Blessings

Michael 

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2007 10:01:28 PM
Hi Michael...all i can say is....visions of  the fireplace...hmmmm  hot chocolate....rosy red cheeks....can almost see it....

Thank-you...this is wonderful...

Peace and Light to you

Diane
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2007 12:37:19 AM
Hi Michael, I grew up in the north woods of Wisconsin, so saw many a harsh winter. I now live in northcentral Indiana, where we still have winter, but not as harsh as in northern Wisconsin. My favorite season is spring, then fall, then summer, and alas winter is my least favorite. I do not like the cold. Maybe the fact I have fibromyalgia and arthritis has something to do with that, though. DonnaZ
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2007 3:03:51 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!