Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
9/30/2007 8:24:52 PM
Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here..... Keep the hype toned down just a little :-)

Just give us some basic details and the links.

It is all about us!

It is "Not" about you!

It is "Not" about me!

When we look at the global economic state, it is clearly in a bit of a mess. It is also clear that there is little, if any, difference between big business and big government. The same people call the shots in both. Unfortunately they don't call the shots in favor of the majority.

We need change from the bottom up not the top down. We need to re-ignite a community spirit of cooperation and hope like the pioneers had. This is not a change in government policy, rather a change in grass roots attitude.

In following the principles found in a book by Malcom Gladwell called "The Tipping Point" an epidemic of positive change can be created. (If you have not read the book, I encourage you to do so.)

In the book, one of the many examples of the "Tipping point" of change took place in a crime filled neighborhood. Graffiti was everywhere so they went in to a program of cleaning it up. Everything was washed and painted even the street cars. Every day crews went out and cleaned up all that was written the night before. Then all of a sudden there was a tipping point and no more new graffiti was written and at the same instant, crime dropped and the neighborhood became happy and clean.

The global economic situation will change for the positive when we develop a change in attitude and take responsibility more personal. We can do this by developing an attitude similar to the attitude the Pioneers had. One of working together and cooperation. The work bees of the early N.American settlers can be done today, albeit in a modern or different fashion.

I wrote an article that gives one example of how a work bee for today world can be created. It will take a team approach to understanding the idea and sharing it with others to create the "Tipping Point" to make it happen.

I need your help, please read the article and try to understand the underlying value it could bring.... A value first to one community.... and then from community to community to cover the globe in an instant.

After you read the article, this email to everyone you know. Upload the article link to your Facebook page, Linked In- Twitter or any online community or safe list you belong to.

Together we can create a global "Tipping Point."

A shifting of attitude and a spirit of cooperation and excitement.

Click Here ----> Pioneering The Next Economy.

Cheers to the middle class!

My second one... Pays me monthly
PLUS helps promote my sites!

My third one... LOL I Don't need a third!

To post to this forum you must be a member of Adland....

...It's FREE to join...

Join Here and Get Connected NOW!

~!~

+0
Re: Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
9/30/2007 8:42:02 PM
The MetaboWize AM Formula helps stimulate your metabolism throughout the morning and early afternoon by working to elevate the brain chemical norepinephrine and by optimizing the body's methylation process. The body is then encouraged to burn more body fat and create more energy. It also contains nutrients that work to optimize the functioning of the thyroid gland, which is imperative to a healthy metabolism.

http://www.xoomaworldwide.com/mikemorgan

Be FREE
Home business. Set your own
Hours. It’s Free to join and
GET STARTED!
www.directmatches.com/bigred131

http://redmike0.spaces.live.com/?lc=1033
www.directmatches.com/bigred131
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2007 8:47:00 PM

Thank you Neil. This is Cool!!

This IS Adlandpro's BIGGEST Live Team Build-Join Us now at Start YOUR Lifetime Business Income!!!

Our Team Work will show you how to.......

1- Build a Strong Business organization.

2- Increase your immediate Income.

3- Build a stable, passive, residual income. and

4- Strengthen your Long Term retirement income.

Join us today!!! We are here to help!!! Click The Banner To Join Us!!!

I am a PROUD JD Premium Products Advisory Board Member!!!

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2007 8:48:32 PM

Its Going To Be WORTH $412.00 PER SECOND. And We Haven't Even STARTED YET!!!!

I Promise You That THIS WILL Be BIG!!!!! Get In NOW and at the ground level. Once this Launches,,,YOU WILL SEE!!!!

I have JUST Seen a New's Broadcast That ONLINE Gaming is HOT and In The same Competition line as ANY Sport now!!

http://snipurl.com/myuvme

Besides Promoting uVme,, My Husband and I are now looking into stocks in this NEW and Fantastic money maker!!!

uVme is a fast-moving and unique business that combines three of the most exciting phenomena on the internet: ONLINE GAMES, SOCIAL NETWORKING WITH INSTANT LIVE COMMUNICATION, and Social Marketing. This market is so powerful, it’s growing four times faster than the Internet. It’s NEW, VIBRANT, DYNAMIC, and above all else, it’s FUN.

The online games business, although already massive, is extra special right now because of the timing. Timing is critical in business, and this market is emerging as the next evolutionary step in online entertainment.

It's about to explode.

Get AHEAD of the GAME before the GAMES GO LIVE

Register now to get your free uVme.biz site, so you can start establishing a business that can explode when the games go live.

The market today (2007) is approximately worth $164 USD per second ($5.2 billion USD annually), and in the next 156 weeks is expected to grow to $412 USD per second – of every minute of every day, and growing.

http://snipurl.com/myuvme         

+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/30/2007 8:48:44 PM
Hi Neil, Thank's for letting me post. My top one is http://7266.yourwinoffice.com --If you would like I can show you how I got 60 signups in 8 day's 561-451-2718 Marty Bromberg GOLD**Ad Executive Founder Member http://7266.yourwinoffice.com I will follow up later on with the other 2 businesses.
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!