Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Wonder
10/1/2007 4:09:04 PM
Diane,

Ahh yes, scuffed knees, bandaids, ice packs, you name it. So many days such as the ones we both can relate to. Thank Goodness we have a chance to indeed learn from them, as if we did not, we would be doomed to a life supporting the Drug Stores ROFL

Kari
Kari Shinal
+0
Annie Parker

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2007 11:44:42 AM
Beautiful, and very thought provoking! A delight to read! I will look for more! Blessings! Miss Annie
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....Leave the rest to God! Miss Annie http://www.Xoomaworldwide.com/theelijahspring
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/2/2007 12:12:42 PM

Hi Kari,

I have read the beauty and lessons in your Poem which your friends here have spoken. The Title you have chosen for this Poem will be what makes people see that choices are not always that easy to be made. It is Human nature to second guess themselves after making a big or serious decision.

We all must learn how to crawl in life before we run with our Love when it is time to meet in life. The belief I have is you  first meet on the Spiritual plane and are destined to meet when both have finished most of their lessons in their lifetimes. As we all know our lessons never stop coming.

Kari keep the Poems coming as they are touching many hearts.

Your friend the Poet

Michael

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2007 11:53:21 PM
Hi Kari, Thanks for sharing your lovely poetry with us. Keep it up! DonnaZ
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/4/2007 10:08:32 AM
Michael,

There are times when the words come to me and I simply write them down for those who wish to read them. Many times the message will touch someone but none more than myself. As I listen to those things that I write I learn so much from them.

I am so glad that you and others find messages there as well. :)
Kari Shinal
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!