Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time and Age
9/27/2007 11:58:04 PM
Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like: When loved ones come home, always run to greet them. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy. Take naps. Stretch before rising. Run, romp, and play daily. Thrive on attention and let people touch you. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do. On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree. When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk. Be loyal. Never pretend to be something you're not. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently. ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY!
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2007 12:35:20 AM
Hi Linda!

Thank you for this thoroughly enjoyable thread of words. :)  Animals ask for no more than food, water and love...unconditionally!!  They teach us many things that we have not yet discovered. lol

Have a most pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

What's really important is to simplify. The work of most photographers would be improved immensely if they could do one thing: get rid of the extraneous. If you strive for simplicity, you are more likely to reach the viewer.
~ William Albert Allard ~

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2007 12:41:06 AM
Five tips for a woman.... 1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job. 2. It is important that a man makes you laugh. 3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to You. 4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you. 5. It is VERY important that these four men don't know each other! Foot Note: One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob: "If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts."
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2007 12:43:28 AM
One for the girls Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my shape to keep. Please no wrinkles, Please no bags And please lift my butt before it sags. Please no age spots, Please no gray And as for my belly, Please take it away. Please keep me healthy, Please keep me young, And thank you Dear Lord, For all that you've done.
+0
9/28/2007 12:16:38 PM

Hi Linda!

Let us hope that people get more wiser the older they get.

http://poetrymusic.newnetmail.com

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!