Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
YOUR CHOICE
8/2/2005 10:46:00 PM
YOUR CHOICE Are you disapointed, discouraged and disconented with your present level of sucess? Are you secretly dissatisfied with your present status? Do you want to become a better and more beautiful person than you are today? Would you like to be able to really learn how to be proud of yourself and still not lose genuine humility? Then start dreaming!! Its possible!! You can become the person you have always wanted to be !! You can win the game of life, dream and discover- 10 key components- 1. Your physical energy level 2.your sense of pupose and mission 3.your personal attitude 4.your ablity to set goals 5.your ability to make plans 6.your ability to prioritize your actions 7.your ability to synergize with others 8.your ability to get and stay organized 9.your ability to optimize your time 10.your ability to take swift action Learn to turn your dreams into crystal clear goals.. Your goals into rock solid plans.. And your plans into series of highly- focused actions. you will become successful beyond your wildest expectations. With my love, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: YOUR CHOICE
8/2/2005 10:56:23 PM
Good morning to you Kathy (well it is here (LOL) What no mushy stuff today, shame on you lol. Good points though, I must really focus on #8 everything in my life falls in to place but #8 well I have just never got the hang of it. Stay safe Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/2/2005 11:01:08 PM
Thank you Kathy! I have been feeling a little, well actually a lot, negative of late. I suppose, since things are not going like I expected, I have lost my focus and can't seem to see the goals. This helps! Thanks again, Leon
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2005 11:03:22 PM
hi, these are all very good. i will be saving them. they need to be learned and passed on. thank you so much
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/2/2005 11:29:45 PM
Hi Kathy. Great Forum. These are Great Words to Live and Learn By. Positive and Inspiring. Thank You Dear Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!