Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Mind, Body & Soul – Relationships
9/21/2007 8:55:40 PM

Real Coaching Radio

On Thursday 20th September, Real Coaching Radio devoted its shows to relationships.  At 8am MST, 3pm GMT, the trans-Atlantic Mind, Body & Soul show was hosted by Coach Steve Toth and myself, Dr Venerina Conti.  We were joined in the studio by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton, calling in from Scotland whilst we looked at the underlying theme of communication in relationships.

The questions we posed were: “Are current relationships the product of old habits dieing hard”?, “Is there a lack of sufficient connection between people, on a deeper level, which over time kills communication and the relationship itself”?, “How does our upbringing and our parent’s behaviour influence the way we are towards, and with, others”?, “Does the physical get in the way of the internal connection between people”?, “Has sex become the be all and end all in our society today”?,

My question to you, right now is: “How much of the mind, body and soul is in your relationship”?

I live in Portuguese territory and there is a wonderful Portuguese phrase that says: “Falando entende-se”, which essentially means that by “speaking” people can understand each other.  This is what Coach Steve and I were trying to put across to our listeners the importance of conversation, dialogue, communication.  Whether that dialogue be internal with one’s self or with another person, it is of the utmost importance if we wish to express ourselves clearly and concisely.  It is an essential element for being understood, for making wrongs right and for more wholly integrated into a communicative world.

At 1pm MST, 8pm GMT, Coach Steve Toth was joined in the studio by Dr Ken and the topic of relationships took new heights.  Coach Steve introduced us to the concept of the 9 levels of a relationship between potential lovers.  Listen in and see how many items you can check off the list within your relationship.  If you are thinking of starting a new relationship or if you are looking for a new partner maybe this would be beneficial in helping you to understand the differences there are between men and women.

As Dr John Gray quite rightfully pointed out to us with his famous book, “Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus”, each gender sees, hears, feels and views things in a different way.  Just what is this way?  Coach Steve and Dr Ken offered some fresh insights that everyone should pay attention to.

It does not matter where your relationship is right now.  If you were in love with your partner once but the conversation has run dry it is not too late to make those little changes that could enhance your partnership and take it back to where it once was.  If you feel you cannot find a new partner or get along with a companion then these two shows are a must for you.

Just remember this one important thing.  Know yourself first because only when you achieve that can you truly begin to know others.

To listen to the show just visit:

www.venerinaconti.com/realcoachingradio.html

Scroll down to mind, body and soul and click on play - Couldn't be easier!!!

Namaste & have a lovely weekend

Venerina

+0
Rahul Majumdar

130 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Mind, Body & Soul – Relationships
9/24/2007 2:36:10 PM
Hi Dr. Conti, Thank you for informing us about your program. As always, your analysis and recommendations are quite prescient. I make no promises. but I shall do my best to at listen to your recorded shows in the coming weeks. I wish you great success with this venture and look forward to future communications. Rahul aka Info-entrepreneur RM
The Best of List Profit Academy: http://www.info-entrepreneur-rm.info Barack Obama: From Obscurity to the Presidency. http://www.myobamausa.com Rahul's Expert Articles: http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert=Rahul_Majumdar
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/24/2007 6:47:26 PM

Hello my dear friend Rahul,

It is a pleasure to see you ... and don't worry... I know you are a busy man ... when you have time, though, the shows will still be there for listening to.

It would be nice if you added any comments afterwards.

Take care and have a wonderful week.

Namaste

Venerina

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 2:44:14 PM
This is a very interesting topic and close to my mind and heart as I have been working with/on this for some time now.
The challenge I have run into is finding that people do not move on past castarophic events at the same rate or vibration.
I have seen many revert to a safer time period in their psyche which leaves conversations at odds as the reference points from which one has grown have not been tackled and conquered by all parties.
Worse, at least in my estimation, is that it seems to be too easy to find others who want to stay stuck as well thereby gaining confirmation of false feedback.
When this happens, I have had to find other people to interact with who seem to be at least living in the same universe at the same time in order to have a meaningful conversation.
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/10/2007 9:09:26 AM

Hello my dear Atlantean friend ...

I already knew that you and I had so much in common .... so it shouldn't surprise me to find that you have been working with this as well.  I agree with you completely .... there are definately people who retreat into themselves and remain a little "outside" what is deemed the "general". 

I am not sure whether people want to remain stuck and accept validation of false confirmations ... but rather ... find that they have come to believe the false notions so much ... that they do not know any different ...

I think that they genuinely do not realise that they are false ... and I think that they genuinely do not realise so much that they are stuck ... Sometimes, when someone suffers so much ... they tend to lock it away ... and create this whole new world going on inside their mind and around them.

It becomes their reality.  Of course, though, there are times when people like to be stuck because it makes a victim out of them and they strive on the sympathy they get from others, "The victimisation syndrom".  The truth is they do not seem to have another way of reaching out to others for what they need ...

Would you agree?

Take care my friend and have a lovely weekend

Love n hugs

V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!