Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I GUESS IT'S MY TURN TO SAY GOODBYE
10/3/2007 10:06:29 AM
Hi, Luella!
Thank you so much for the invite!!!! It's never time to say Goodbye!!! In all the 25 years that Mike and I have known and Loved one another, we have never said Goodbye! We say, "See You Later, Honey!" "Please Be Careful, and Give Me A Call!", and then, we Hug and Kiss one another. We do not believe in Goodbyes!!! It is not a Word in our Vocabulary. I believe that, we have your Phone Number and we will get in touch with you from time to time. I am terribly sorry that it has taken this long for me to respond, but, I have been very ill and I still have the Tumor in my Uterus which which be needing to be removed, possibly even a Hysterectomy done. I will be seeing the Gynecologist today, and I will let you and all my Friends here at Adland know how things are turning out! YOU AND JOHN ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!!!! WE LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND JOHN!!!!!

Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2007 3:51:59 PM

I miss you Luella. I am Praying for John's recovery and also for your strength my friend.

Peace.

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2007 7:27:11 PM
Hello Luella,

I have really enjoyed our friendship over the years you have been so nice to me.
Take Care and stay safe.

Thankyou

Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
12/17/2007 6:30:22 PM
Well Luella, Hope is the best aspect to keep in this time of situation of the website. Things will always turn out. I thoroughly enjoy checking out the site and all the great information that was provided. Have a great night.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!