Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: FREE Sign Up FriendsWin
11/16/2007 8:31:35 AM
Hi Linda

Those are Great Calls !

All you have to do is just listen to these conference calls and I'm sure you will come and join us here at Friends Win.

They are worth there time to listen too and It cost nothing to listen and hear what they are all about.

So many people say If I could just join a site that I can make money from I would join in it in a second.

Well folks it is rite in front of you now...Listen to the calls then click on Linda's Link and lets get stated making some good money !

Daniel

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2007 3:14:16 PM

Those are Great Calls !

All you have to do is just listen to these conference calls and I'm sure you will come and join us here at Friends Win.

They are worth there time to listen too and It cost nothing to listen and hear what they are all about.

So many people say If I could just join a site that I can make money from I would join in it in a second.

Well folks it is rite in front of you now...Listen to the calls then click on Linda's Link and lets get stated making some good money !

Daniel, upline leader

http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=19888
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2007 3:46:37 PM
Friends Win !  Video Dating, Conferencing, Networking, Ads, forums, blogs and more!

Launched ! 

Commissions for October paid !  And November Commission building !

http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=19888
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2007 7:09:10 PM

Congratulations!.....

...to the first 1842 IMRs that earned commissions for October!

It's November 15, and today we initiated the transactions to pay IMRs based on their payment preferences for October commissions.

If you haven't yet done so, please go to the "account status" page in your back office and make a choice as to how you would like to get paid.  Commission balances have accrued quickly in many cases, and we need your payment information to process your upcoming commissions.

For the first IMRs who have earned commissions, we thank you. We are committed to our partnership and will work hard to make it grow to even larger levels in the future.

The FW Staff.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2007 9:01:43 PM

Congratulations!.....

...to the first 1842 IMRs that earned commissions for October!

It's November 15, and today we initiated the transactions to pay IMRs based on their payment preferences for October commissions.

If you haven't yet done so, please go to the "account status" page in your back office and make a choice as to how you would like to get paid.  Commission balances have accrued quickly in many cases, and we need your payment information to process your upcoming commissions.

For the first IMRs who have earned commissions, we thank you. We are committed to our partnership and will work hard to make it grow to even larger levels in the future.

The FW Staff.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!