Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 112th Edition Of The POTW Award!!!
9/17/2007 10:48:29 AM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 112!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This week we are honoring a sweet lady with the POTW award, her name is Jo Matthias. Jo is from Washington, Indiana. She has been at AdlandPro since 10/21/04 so she is one of our veteran members and she is very active in the community. She has been very supportive of many forums and welcomed by all of us because of her kind demeanor. Congratulations Jo on winning the Person of the Week award!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Jo's Bio:

My name is Jo, I just turned 53 on the 8th of September. 

POTW is a wonderful birthday present for me…..

I love to read.  I have a library of over 2000 books.  I have read most all of them.  My children hate my books because of moving them.  I have moved 3 times in the past 3 years.  Prior to that I owned my own home with 12 lots.  I gave 6 lots to each of my children.  And I now live in a house that is a duplex, with my daughter on one side and myself on the other.

I spend most of my time in front of this computer at AdlandPro… 

I have one son, Jerrett, who lives in Texas.  He has one son, one daughter, one stepson and one stepdaughter.  I have one daughter Jo Rae, who lives here in Indiana.  She has three sons, one daughter and one stepdaughter.

My grandchildren call me MAM, which is where I get my username.  I use ‘madmam’ because they would ask me “Are you Mad Mam?”  So the name ‘madmam’.  Sounds crazy doesn’t it!!!!

Jerky Direct is my main business interest.  I am very glad that I signed up.  I am in profit!!!  And I love the Jerky!!!

Our team is growing very fast.  If you haven’t joined us yet, please consider signing up today.  http://jomatthiasteam.jerkydirect.com/ 

This is a great business and you will never regret being involved.

Take care,

Jo

Well Folks, it's time to congratulate this sweet lady on having won the POTW award. Please invite her to join your list of friends if she isn't already on it.

Jo, we're so happy for you and we're sorry it took so long to honor you with this award that you so much deserve. Enjoy your special week in the bright lights of AdlandPro. We love you!  :-)

Love and Blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 113) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/820074.aspx

Here are some other forums were your support would be greatly appreciated:

Photo of the Week:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/818898.aspx

Best Forum Award (BFA):

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/818695.aspx

And Please go nominate someone's forum for the BFA's award:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/818901.aspx

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 112th Edition Of The POTW Award!!!
9/17/2007 10:50:35 AM
Thanks John,

CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN JO !!!!

heres your crown....enjoy your week.

blessings

Pauline R
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 11:05:18 AM

Thank you John and Pauline!!  Pauline I am so grateful that you are on the mend and back among us!!

CONGRATULATIONS, JO!!!

Enjoy your week on the throne!!  You deserve the recognition and fun and I know you will have a blast with it.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 11:06:32 AM

!!! Congratulations !!!

Jo Matthias,

It is a wonderful honor to have you as our 112th POTW Queen.  For someone who spends as much time as you do here taking care of  us all, it is greatly deserved.

Enjoy your reign as a cherished member. 

Happy Birthday!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 11:09:02 AM

Hi Pauline,

Its great to see you back.

Congratulations Jo enjoy your week.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!