Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
BFA Results August 2007
9/14/2007 10:52:15 AM

To inspire and reward !       

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dear friends,

I know you all are waiting anxiously for the results for the August 2007 Best Forum Award.  I apologize for the delay as I was extremely ill. Thankyou all for your prayers that I am able to put this forum together, better late than never. :-)

The winner for Aug; 2007 BFA is ...

'Inspirations of Samiplus forum owner SAM SUNDAY

CONGRATULATIONS SAM  your prize money of $200/- is on its way !!!!

Inspirations of Samiplus.....Sam Sunday     >>$200.00!<<

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Judge 1 Comments Judge 2 Comments Judge 3 Comments
Visual 4.33 There is a nice array of colours within the text and graphics within this Forum that are pleasant to the eye. Artisticly done, very tasteful and pleasant to the eye. Very pleasantly done.

Originality 4.00  There is not a pioneer Forum of its type. Very unique and a pleasurable forum to come to.

Sam is good at what he does best. Good idea that brings pleasure to its visitors.

Organized 4.33  Other then the occasional Thread posted that displays an ad of sorts, this Forum stays on the original topic consistently. Very well organized. Not found wanting in that area. Well organized I must say.
Owner Int. 4.66 The owner is present for each and every posting Member that stops by to say hi. Excellent. All involved are present Sam is always there welcoming his guest.
Prof. 4.66 Nothing but good marks here. exceptional Very good.

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Artshow; Original Arts & Crafts ....Rose Enderud

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual 4.66 Almost every Thread is aesthetically pleasing; there is the occasional Thread that strays. Rose always knows how to present her stuff, excellent. Good presentation.
Originality 4.33 As far as I know this is the first Forum of its kind, promoting specifically Adland artists (regardless of its retailing status). One of its kind. The forum is unique and original.
Organized 4.33 Though this Forum is still newer, every Thread stays on topic with the featured exhibition's artistry. Rose always does a good job at her forum. Well organized.
Owner Int. 3.83 Seen within, but not everytime. visible most of the time. visible and cordial.
Prof. 4.33  Content fluid and non-abrasive. Done like a pro. Always found to be polite and professional. very professional.

Totals**

Voting points +

Final total

Woman Of Courage.....TC4w ..TOP VOTED FORUM

Category

Score*

Avrg%

Visual 2.66 There could be more colours and/ or images to emphasize this Forum. Not much there for visual impact. Very limited in this area.
Originality 3.5 There are many Forums honouring notable people throughout history and the world in Adlandpro, but this one honours women specifically which is different initially. There are many forums on the subject of honoring people, except this is honors women. I see quite a few forums similar to this in honoring people.
Organized 4.16  Evident throughout! Superb. Well organized.  Done well.
Owner Int. 3.66  There is one consistent post from the Owner after the presentation of each of the biographies, but then the visibility drops right off.
 Luella is always there.
Owner always seems to be present.
Prof. 4.33  The format that she uses to present each Thread and the content within them states this aspect very nicely. Very well done. Exceptionally good.

Totals**

Voting points +

Final total

WHY Water is Critical To Your Good Health, by Joe Downing

C

To Your Good Health, by Joe Downing

Category

Score*

Avrg%

Visual 3.83 There is no regular usage of complimentary imagery. Joe's personality shows in all his threads, effervescing and happy Reasonably good.
Originality 3.00 Not a first of its kind.  There are quite a few forums that deal with similar topics Topics seem to vary.
Organized 3.16 Though the name of the Forum states ways to stay healthy, there are still remnants of Threads dealing with completely unrelated topics (eg. ads and Member's ventures).
 There is a flow of topics, and its fun to browse through
well done. 
Owner Int. 4.33 The Forum Owner addresses everyone on a very consistent basis. Good to see, and welcoming! Joe is always present and its very obvious he loves to post Always seems to be present.
Prof. 4.33 Cordial and proficient throughout! Does a wonderful job. Always polite and pleasant.

Totals**

Voting points+

Final total

ategory

So

Something To Make You Smile, by Marion Tucker

Category Score* Judge 1 Comments Judge 2 Comments Judge 3 Comments
Visual 2.83 Really no visual punch; the content stays "safe" with colours and graphics. All used very tastefully Reasonably good.
Originality 2.66 Though its great to smile, this is not the martyr Forum of smiling. Succeeds in making you smile. Stays to the topic of humour.
Organized 4.33 Its true- all of the Threads (try) to make you smile! Well done. Nicely done and easy to read.
Owner Int. 3.83 The Owner is seen, but not everywhere. Always there. Owner is visible. 
Prof. 4.33 Props to the fact the no jokes go too far out of bounds... humour is one of the aspects that can go too far off tangent so quickly. Keeps it fun and friendly. Very pleasant and polite.

Total**

Voting points+

Final total

One Step ahead.......Janet Ravindran

Category

Score*

avrg %

Visual 2.83 There are eye-catching points, but sometimes the highlighting of text or the uniform text colours, for eg., are repetitive. Janet know when and where to use her graphics, and does it tastefully. Good use of images when needed. Very pleasant to browse around.
Originality 2.66 This type of amalgamated topic is not uncommon. Janet know when and where to use her graphics, and does it tastefully. many similar forums can be found here.
Organized 2.83 There is no chronilogical or leveled aspect of the Threads to follow. Janet does her best to help promote all her friends forums, celebrate birthdays, and promote business as well. Nicely organized, easy to read.

Owner Int. 4.33 Greets and shmoozes all posters. Great! Janet loves to post and is always encouraging. Janet is visible throughout the forums, replying regularly.
Prof. 4.33 Nothing goes astray or radical between Members. Always kind and  polite. Good Job.

Totals**

Voting points +

Final total

mething To Make You Smile, by Marion Tuckerategory Score* Judge 1 Congratulations again to Sam Sunday, and to all the other 5 forums well done, you are all winners, come back and nominate your favourite forums for September's award.

Thank you all for your support and participation. I look forward to all the nominations coming in for Sept;

Go here to nominate:-

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/818901.aspx

Many blessings to one and all

Pauline Rainaomments Judge 2 Comments Judge 3 Comments

+0
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: BFA Results August 2007
9/14/2007 11:00:10 AM

Hi Pauline  :-)

Comgratulations Sam

Awesome   :-)

Sam

This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0
9/14/2007 11:02:44 AM
Sweet Pauline :) So good to see you, I hope you are feeling much better :) hugs and love

Congratulations Sam Sunday!!!! WTG!!

and Congratulations to Rose, TC4W and Joe :)

+0
Helen Gibbs

340 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/14/2007 11:16:56 AM

Hi Pauline,

Sure in nice to see you back, Take care of your self.

CONGRATULATIONS

SAM

We are never too old to learn, So learn something new every day!Blessing to (Friends n our Animal)Helen Skype: helengibbscircle65 http://helenscrcle.ning.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!