Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Bubba Died
9/17/2007 2:58:12 AM
Thanks Bj, I love it.  Jason's  and Billdaddy was really good too. Keep them coming.

A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his community. All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he knocked several times. Finally, he took out his card, wrote on the back "Revelation 3:20" and stuck it in the door. The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was a notation "Genesis 3:10." Upon opening his Bible to the passage he let out a roar of laughter.

Revelation 3:20 reads: (Pastors note) "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come into him, and will dine with him, and he with me."

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 2:14:45 PM
Hi Bj, Was my pleasure.... There's nuthin like a good Bubba joke to get yer smile on! Jason
Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 5:06:06 PM

Hi Gaby

LOL.......now that was cute and funny.  Thank you for coming by, and for bring somemore smiles with you.  I will have to send this on to some of my friends in email. 

Thanks Gaby

Bj

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 6:43:01 PM

Hey Bj! Because I care enough to sent the very best....

Thank you my friend!

Mary

+0
9/17/2007 7:10:35 PM

Hey BJ

Here is a little story with a moral to it. It's about the old and wise VS the young and strong.

One day, a new , young rooster showed up at the chicken coop to take over the job of boss.He informed the old rooster that it was time for him to step down and let a younger, more capable rooster take over. The old rooster pleaded, can't i just keep a few chickens for myself. the young one said, no way old man, all these chickens are mine now.

Then the old rooster offered up a deal. He said, lets have a leg race from the coop, up through the yard, across the back porch of the farm house , around the mailbox and then back the same way. First one back gets to keep all the chickens. The too proud young rooster agreed and even offered a twenty yard head start to the ole bird. Off they went up through the yard and across the porch and on around the whole route. On the way back the young young bird was gaining and screaming and hollering and the old bird. the farmer heard all of this ruckus and grabbed his shot gun. As the roosters ran back acroos the porch the farmer shot the young bird dead. just then his wife comes out inquiring about all the noise and asked, " what in the world is going on. the farmer replied, I don't know what the heck is going on here. thats the third queer rooster that I had to shoot this month

Baby Kaleb, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/729254/2/ShowThread.aspx                          

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!